Late 2012 Free Dining is out for Disney Visa Cardholders!

Disney_Belle

Free Dining is BACK! Starting today, we can book the Disney Visa cardholder free dining offer at Walt Disney world up until September 29th for the following dates:Sept.30th -Oct.4thOct.19th,-Nov.1st, Nov.9th-Nov.15th, Nov.23rd-Nov.29th, and Dec.10th-Dec.13th. Keep in mind that you will have to check in on one of those dates listed in order to qualify for this promotion and you must use your Disney Visa to pay your deposit. (Little Mermaid Rooms at Art of Animation are not available with this offer). Contact us now for your free quote and please keep in mind that we do not charge any fees for booking with us!

Call 1-866-566-7858 toll free or email us at vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com today, or contact any of the Kingdom Konsultant Agents directly:

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
Jenell@kingdomkonsultant.com
Tammy@kingdomkonsultant.com
Richard@kingdomkonsultant.com
Jessica@kingdomkonsultant.com
Gloria@kingdomkonsultant.com
Missy@kingdomkonsultant.com
HeatherK@kingdomkonsultant.com
Danielle@kingdomkonsultant.com
Stacy@kingdomkonsultant.com
Tiffany@kingdomkonsultant.com
Aubrey@kingdomkonsultant.com
Anna@kingdomkonsultant.com
Betsy@kindgomkonsultant.com

DisneyJoe

OK. Thanks. Good to know. I was forced to upgrade my trip to Garden View at POR when I switched to free dining.

Based on occupancy levels, when Disney releases an offer, they allocate a certain number of each room type to the offer. If standard rooms at POR were already above the level, meaning that they didn't need an offer to fill them, they would not be available to book with the offer.

Upvote 0

Ausdaddy

Based on occupancy levels, when Disney releases an offer, they allocate a certain number of each room type to the offer. If standard rooms at POR were already above the level, meaning that they didn't need an offer to fill them, they would not be available to book with the offer.

Thanks. I understand that concept. Had to be a pretty small amount POR, if any.

Upvote 0

DisneyWall-E

Just switched my parents room and my brothers room to the free dinning last night. All at the POR.M parents were already in a prefered room, but my brother was in a standard. My brother had to upgrade, but it still saved him about 278 dollars.

Upvote 0

Joshua&CalebDad

I just called....I was told it could be modified if the deposit was paid with the card, but otherwise there's nothing they can do.

Guess I'll need to wait for Thursday.

Thats not actually true. I made reservations and paid for over half of my trip earlier this year. Then I got my Disney Visa Card. Richard, at Kingdom Konsultants, was able to have everything refunded back to me (I had paid with a debit card) and then pay for the trip using my Disney Visa Card. My reservations stayed intact and nothing changed. I did have to wait for a coupe fo days for my refund to hit the bank account but other than that it went flawlessly.

Wose case scenarion, contact Kingdom Konsultants and see if they can assist you. Good luck.

Upvote 0

JillC LI

Yep, Jessica at KK was able to help me too even though I'd already paid the deposit on a different credit card. I just had to put down another $200 on the Disney Visa to get the promotion for our December 12-16 trip. We wound up saving over $450 AND we were able to bump up from Pop to CBR because the price differential between Pop plus upgrade to regular DDP versus CBR without needing the upgrade was only $43! Thank you Jessica!

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

Original Poster
Yep, Jessica at KK was able to help me too even though I'd already paid the deposit on a different credit card. I just had to put down another $200 on the Disney Visa to get the promotion for our December 12-16 trip. We wound up saving over $450 AND we were able to bump up from Pop to CBR because the price differential between Pop plus upgrade to regular DDP versus CBR without needing the upgrade was only $43! Thank you Jessica!

Thank you Jill :) Glad we could get you a great deal!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom