Late 2012 Free Dining is out for Disney Visa Cardholders!

Disney_Belle

Free Dining is BACK! Starting today, we can book the Disney Visa cardholder free dining offer at Walt Disney world up until September 29th for the following dates:Sept.30th -Oct.4thOct.19th,-Nov.1st, Nov.9th-Nov.15th, Nov.23rd-Nov.29th, and Dec.10th-Dec.13th. Keep in mind that you will have to check in on one of those dates listed in order to qualify for this promotion and you must use your Disney Visa to pay your deposit. (Little Mermaid Rooms at Art of Animation are not available with this offer). Contact us now for your free quote and please keep in mind that we do not charge any fees for booking with us!

Call 1-866-566-7858 toll free or email us at vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com today, or contact any of the Kingdom Konsultant Agents directly:

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
Jenell@kingdomkonsultant.com
Tammy@kingdomkonsultant.com
Richard@kingdomkonsultant.com
Jessica@kingdomkonsultant.com
Gloria@kingdomkonsultant.com
Missy@kingdomkonsultant.com
HeatherK@kingdomkonsultant.com
Danielle@kingdomkonsultant.com
Stacy@kingdomkonsultant.com
Tiffany@kingdomkonsultant.com
Aubrey@kingdomkonsultant.com
Anna@kingdomkonsultant.com
Betsy@kindgomkonsultant.com

Currently only available to those with the Disney Rewards Visa, but will be open to the general public Thursday, July 12th.

Valid for arrivals most nights:

September 30, 2012 – October 4, 2012
October 19, 2012 – November 1, 2012
November 9, 2012 – November 15, 2012
November 23, 2012 – November 29, 2012
December 10, 2012 – December 13, 2012

Upvote 0

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Hmm... I arrive on December 9th. Going to be interested to see this when it gets released. I dont want to change my arrival date, but man, free dining might be worth it.

Upvote 0

Magical Dreamer

Can you modify having the Disney Visa ?
....says you must put the $200. deposit on the card.

I have a Disney Visa....but my trips fully paid and none of the purchase was put on the card.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Can you modify having the Disney Visa ?
....says you must put the $200. deposit on the card.

I have a Disney Visa....but my trips fully paid and none of the purchase was put on the card.

There's something they can do to work with this. I called today and while it was not an issue for me b/c I'm not paid in full, the girl I spoke with made it sound like there was a workaround for your situation.

Upvote 0

Magical Dreamer

There's something they can do to work with this. I called today and while it was not an issue for me b/c I'm not paid in full, the girl I spoke with made it sound like there was a workaround for your situation.

I just called....I was told it could be modified if the deposit was paid with the card, but otherwise there's nothing they can do.

Guess I'll need to wait for Thursday.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

I just called....I was told it could be modified if the deposit was paid with the card, but otherwise there's nothing they can do.

Guess I'll need to wait for Thursday.

That's too bad. :( It's so easy to give them $ that one would hope there would be a way to simply deduct $ for things like this...at least my crazy logic says there should.

Upvote 0

Ausdaddy

It figures...I'm booked for 11/30-12/9 which is exactly opposite of the dining window. I wonder why those days aren't offered?

Same here. I moved my reservation earlier today. Disney found a new way to de-value free dining this year. They required upgraded rooms on the packages. For instance, POR required Garden View to free dining.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Same here. I moved my reservation earlier today. Disney found a new way to de-value free dining this year. They required upgraded rooms on the packages. For instance, POR required Garden View to free dining.

It always depends on availability. It's likely that all standard rooms allocated for this offer were sold out for your dates.

Upvote 0

Ausdaddy

It always depends on availability. It's likely that all standard rooms allocated for this offer were sold out for your dates.

I don't think that's the case this time. My comment was based on the feedback of travel agents on other boards. They were unable to get any standard rooms for any of their clients. No matter the resort or tier. We'll see when the public free dining opens up.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

I don't think that's the case this time. My comment was based on the feedback of travel agents on other boards. They were unable to get any standard rooms for any of their clients. No matter the resort or tier. We'll see when the public free dining opens up.

My team is checking now. Some commented to me already that they had seen extremely limited standard room availability in October prior to this offer being released, so if that is the case, I don't believe that Disney is deliberately manipulating this offer. I will let you know what my team finds out.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

I changed two clients over yesterday to standard rooms. One at Beach Club and one at Pop. So they're out there. There may not be a lot of them, but they're out there.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My team is checking now. Some commented to me already that they had seen extremely limited standard room availability in October prior to this offer being released, so if that is the case, I don't believe that Disney is deliberately manipulating this offer. I will let you know what my team finds out.
I changed two clients over yesterday to standard rooms. One at Beach Club and one at Pop. So they're out there. There may not be a lot of them, but they're out there.
I did a standard room at ASM for a client yesterday. Like Tammy said, they are out there, but they are limited.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom