Large soft drink or regular soft drink?

rainfully

Original Poster
For those of you who tend to buy soft drinks, which would you recommend? Large soft drink or regular soft drink?
:wave:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
small is never enough... and large is too much... and usually all ice.

I like to go medium.... or just grab a bottle of water. :shrug:

maggiegrace1

Well..depends on a few things..

On how thirsty you are..
Oh how hot is outside..
on how close the nearest restroom is..

So many things to consider..ya know?

I usually get a regular one because I have a small bladder..or we get a large and share..

Hope you figure it out soon..Good Luck and let us know..:)

lilclerk

I got a large root beer at the Fountainview... apparently I was extremely ambitious about drinking soda that day, I almost never drink soda. It wasn't even good root beer, I ended up throwing most of it away.

MsSnuzi

It seems like the large would be the best value. Maybe you could get that and collect money from some of the people in line with you and split it. That way you all get your money's worth!

natalia1681

I like to get the Large!

Then I like to drink it as fast as I can and then smash the cup on my forehead while screaming or growling something inaudible.:lookaroun

But, that's just me.......;)

I am a soda junkie! I always get the largest size everywhere I go.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
I would suggest you look at the actual menu of each place you may walk past on the day you plan on buying a drink. That way, you can decide now, which food item you will be eating based on your location at any given time, and then be able to judge exactly how much soda you would need for each possible food item that you may or may not eat.

Whatever you do though, don't go to WDW without knowing exactly which item on the menu you want, because I heard from my sister's boyfriend's bus driver, that the restaurants, and even the counter service walk ups, won't let you get in line, or come in the door unless you already know what you're going to order. In fact they don't even hand out menus anymore. If you don't decide at home, from the internet, you can't eat at WDW anymore.

That's just what I heard, it could be wrong.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I would suggest you look at the actual menu of each place you may walk past on the day you plan on buying a drink. That way, you can decide now, which food item you will be eating based on your location at any given time, and then be able to judge exactly how much soda you would need for each possible food item that you may or may not eat.

Whatever you do though, don't go to WDW without knowing exactly which item on the menu you want, because I heard from my sister's boyfriend's bus driver, that the restaurants, and even the counter service walk ups, won't let you get in line, or come in the door unless you already know what you're going to order. In fact they don't even hand out menus anymore. If you don't decide at home, from the internet, you can't eat at WDW anymore.

That's just what I heard, it could be wrong.

That's crazy wrong. :lol:

But sometimes I wish it was true. It never fails that I'll get behind an indecisive family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom