Ladies--how do you carry your stuff?

Aggie Mom

Help me think...

I need to figure out a way to carry essential stuff. Basically my cell phone and ID/KTTW card. I won't have pockets. Tell me there is a way I can avoid the dreaded pack.

I will have a separate bag with sunscreen, sippy cups, diapers, etc, but I won't have that on me at all times. For instance, I may go to ride something on my own while my husband does something else with the kids. I'll need my phone for contacting them and the card in case I want to buy something. But where do I put it?

I'm hoping one of you has a brilliant idea to share.

Tomi-Rocket

I have always used a small cross-body bag, a different one with each trip. On this last one I got an organizer one that held my cards, too. However, I recently spluged on myself and bought a Dooney and Bourke wristlet and am going to try it out to see if it's something I could use in the parks. I don't know if it would be too small since I usually try to carry a small brush but I'm going to check it out soon.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I use my hubby, I hate carrying things, and he is a cargo short kind of guy. So I am lucky that he will let me put the stuff in his pockets. Personally the less stuff that I have to carry the better.

And now that we have a son, the hubs carries around the backpack, because he is that sort of guy.

Upvote 0

dramamama

I always wear my Kipling backpack. I love Kipling stuff because it weighs nothing empty, is water resistant, and isn't stiff so it only takes up as much space as what you put in it. However, I do wear my phone in a case on my waistline/belt all the time. I have trouble hearing it ring in the parks with all the noise so I set it on vibrate so I don't miss calls from family members I am not with at the time. Since I never wear shirts that need to be tucked, my phone is hidden.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

My fave is my wallet on a string. I can wear it like a very lightweight cross body bag, I can shove it in my backpack like a wallet, or I can wear it around my neck and keep it inside my shirt.

Upvote 0

disneyjes

I just bought a baggalinni! I haven't used it yet but I already adore it! So many compartments and it seems so comfortable! Plus it is gender neutral enough that my husband won't be embarrassed wearing it if I need a break!

Upvote 0

Raven66

I use my camera case. It has pockets to hold my phone and a zippered compartment for my KTTW and credit card and cash. And I carry my camera while my hubby carries the case.:D

Upvote 0

Klpalmer

These ladies are right small cross body bags are the way to go you can wear your purse right on to the ride and dont have to worry about taking it off or leaving it in pouch in front of you.

Upvote 0

SyracuseOrange

I'm one of the packers...LOL! I can't stand carrying anything and I don't want something strapped to my wrist. At least my pack is a Disney one. :) I figure who cares...you're never going to see these people again and I'm not walking around thinking to myself Oh my that person is wearing a pack. I have been thinking about a crossbody bag though for this upcoming trip.

I am.

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

I make my husband carry every thing i only carry my chalp stick thou for he has a phone credit cards money and any thing else. This yr were bringing a bag to change our gym shoes to sandles if we get hot so Ill use my epcot bag for my back

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

Vera Bradley backpack/purse, the one that is smaller than a standard backpack. Very soft and comfortable due to it being all composed of material, no leather. I have a D & B wristlet but didn't like it hanging off my wrist, found it uncomfortable.

Upvote 0

CrazyaboutGoofy

I hate carrying a bulky bag. I found at my local Target (also on Amazon) a bag that carries only your cell phone, KTTW, cash, and maybe a few other cards if needed. I usually walk through the line with no bags and just open my bag and I walk right on through. My husband carries the see-thru-backpack that has everything else we need for the park that day :sohappy:

Here is the link on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Golla-Univers...6KXW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1328971599&sr=8-3

The strap is not long enough to wear across your body, so I went to the local fabric store and bought some cord (under a few $$). I have to take my case off of my phone (I have the HTC Sensation). It is a tight fit, but it works.

Upvote 0

coltow

Vera Bradley makes nice wristlets that are perfect for me. They have a phone slot and I don't find it at all bothersome on my wrists at the park. Best of all IF I have pockets I can put phone in a pocket and wallet in another pocket so frees up hands. Also the stap can strap on to belt or belt loop so I do that before getting on thrill rides

Upvote 0

mickeykoala

I had a small cross-body bag made out of a dish towel that I bought during a previous trip. It's only about 6 inches square and has a zipper for the wilder rides. It is small but I don't carry much with me to the parks.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Vera Bradley makes nice wristlets that are perfect for me. They have a phone slot and I don't find it at all bothersome on my wrists at the park. Best of all IF I have pockets I can put phone in a pocket and wallet in another pocket so frees up hands. Also the stap can strap on to belt or belt loop so I do that before getting on thrill rides

Yep, that's the thing I posted! Can't wait to get mine :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom