Lack of Rental Car Rumors

Gail Hayden

FamilyMan said:
Now you've gone and made us all curious. What websites are these? I don't even know about the "other place" you refer to!
Hi,
If you follow the link I posted, the site's name will become totally clear. :)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Gail Hayden said:
Thanks for the info, but, while I understand PIS is what you call it, what does PIS stand for? :)

no quite an acronym.. but just childish namecalling. However, PIS could be the begginning for "________-poor site"

mkt

Premium Member
just a heads up, this week, car rental companies are sold out due to several major conventions in town, Halloween Horror Nights, and FEMA. However, my contacts in Dollar and Hertz both told me they're getting more vehicles shipped in during the week from other locations for those holding reservations. Among them... new mustangs :D

Jenngusto

wow, i never really looked at that other site but wow, that link gave me a not so good insight into that whole thing. Being just shut down like that and just vanishing? Crazy control issue stuff, or so it seems. :hammer: I hope this site never goes there! I love the crazy and zany sense of humor most posters have here and love the info and stuff. It would be a shame to have it DIS-appear. Love to you all! :kiss:

aimster

A few weeks ago my car was in the shop for 2 days and I couldn't find a single rental car. Everyone said they were "sold out". I tried the airports and all the "local branches" around town. Every single rental place said the same thing. Was absolutely crazy. I ended up having to miss 2 days at work which really made me mad because that was 2 days without pay.

Woody13

mkt said:
thats my name for the other place. I jumped ship before I could get banned, when I started seeing the truth behind it. There's another website like that on the net, that I don't like naming much, but a good slice of our members came over from (myself included)
I'm still a member at BOTH of those other sites, although I rarely go to either nowadays. I have found it to be more important to continue to nurture my reputation here among the people who show me the respect that I have so richly earned. Thanks to all of you!:kiss:

barnum42

Woody13 said:
I'm still a member at BOTH of those other sites, although I rarely go to either nowadays. I have found it to be more important to continue to nurture my reputation here among the people who show me the respect that I have so richly earned. Thanks to all of you!:kiss:
But do we give you red or green to show approval of your posts? :confused:

Gail Hayden

Woody13 said:
I am trying to figure out with the second site is. Would someone please tell me?
:)

mkt

Premium Member
to heck with the PM's... my browser is giving me grief

It is not really all that hard of a challenge. Rather, it becomes rather simple when you think about it and ask around the wdwmagic forums

;)

mkt

Premium Member
what is this... Disney Gangsta Feud?

Eastside... no no.. Westside...

REPRESENT!!!!!!

barnum42

mkt said:
what is this... Disney Gangsta Feud?

Eastside... no no.. Westside...

REPRESENT!!!!!!
*Stands in a cool looking slump with back to wire fence, clicking finger. Lets out a couple of whistles and starts humming "The Jet Song"*

Gail Hayden

mkt said:
to heck with the PM's... my browser is giving me grief

It is not really all that hard of a challenge. Rather, it becomes rather simple when you think about it and ask around the wdwmagic forums

;)
LOL, I just LOVE coded messages. Yes, I figured it out, thank you. Have never been there. :) Thank you. :)

mkt

Premium Member
Don't waste your time visiting there, unless you want a smaller, more sugarcoasted, PIS

Gail Hayden

mkt said:
Don't waste your time visiting there, unless you want a smaller, more sugarcoasted, PIS
LOL, trust me, I don't need anymore "pixie dust". Like I said before, I like it here, where my propensity for being terse will not be misconstrued as being sarcastic or rude. Well.....maybe by some.

Gail Hayden

mkt said:
Gail,

have I ever told you how much you effing rock?
No, but, thank you, I take that as a supreme compliment.
BTW, I have another friend joining us. He is a REALLY nice guy, you will like him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom