La Nouba Attire

marksniles

Hi everyone! So I finally bought ticket to go see La Nouba and was wondering what the clothing attire of the guests are like. Is it semi casual or can you go in a t-shirt and shorts? Thanks!
Mark

FrogFrog

My wife is extremely cold-natured & she will think it is "freezing" if the temperature in the theatre is below 78 degrees or so.

Do they keep it kinda cold in there? For those who have been, would it be a good idea for her to bring some type of a long-sleeve light jacket?

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

If your wife is sensitive to temperature changes, then yes, definitely take a light jacket as they try to keep it comfortable not only for guests but for the performers. When we went I saw park attire and people who dressed up. My hubby wore khakis and a polo shirt while I wore a skirt and a light top. But we certainly saw people in t-shirts and shorts. It's not fancy so as previously mentioned, wear what you will feel comfortable in, especially if you plan on walking around Downtown Disney before or after the show. Have fun.

Upvote 0

luvlifeinfl

We went last yr and my DH wore khakis & polo also, Myself & two daughters wore like dress Capri's with a nice blouse, we took light sweaters w/ us and we used them during the show. But you will see a mixture of dress. We saw one couple she in a ball gown and him in a tux, was a little weird.

Upvote 0

Bluewaves

lol, if that show was anywhere other than at Disney people would probably dress up for it, don't know who brings a gown with them to Disney though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom