La Hacienda At Epcot.

Victor Kelly

We had a huge thing of nachos. Not bad, but nothing like we get at a mexican restaurant that cooks real mexican food. It was good for a snack, overpriced like all the food at Disney (not complaining). We would eat there again, no doubt.

DisneyDebNJ

We love this place. We have ordered the Hacienda every time we have gone (at least 5 times) and have never been disappointed. Not using the TIW stinks, but its a favorite of ours so we will be back. Love the cheese queso appetizer (it has ground beef and its not runny like the tex-mex chains) and the taco app. Both are excellent! Look forward to our next visit

Untitled
by coachwnh, on Flickr
We are eating here for the first time in November, and this caught our eye. Is the steak fatty and can you get it cooked to your liking? (We prefer medium well)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
See, this is my fear, my past experiences at San Angel Inn were less than stellar, and La Hacienda was iffy, but we really liked La Cantina, now I'm having second thoughts...
I have never been upset with the food. I would have liked the steak a little less done, but it was not some tough piece of gristle . My main issues with the place and the reasons we are not going back are price, no TIWL and the kid menu issue we had.

MouseDreaming

See, this is my fear, my past experiences at San Angel Inn were less than stellar, and La Hacienda was iffy, but we really liked La Cantina, now I'm having second thoughts...
My DS had the winning order at our table. He got the tilapia. I hate fish. The only thing from water I will eat is some good shrimp (the shrimp tacos were delicious). I tried it willingly, and...MMmmmmmm.

coachwnh

We are eating here for the first time in November, and this caught our eye. Is the steak fatty and can you get it cooked to your liking? (We prefer medium well)
We have enjoyed it each time. We always order steak medium (we like it pink) and we were pleased!!! Its a lot of food. You get a huge bowl of rice and black beans as well. We have never finished the plate. Its pretty much a must do for us on each trip!!! Enjoy!!!

DisneyDebNJ

My DS had the winning order at our table. He got the tilapia. I hate fish. The only thing from water I will eat is some good shrimp (the shrimp tacos were delicious). I tried it willingly, and...MMmmmmmm.
See, same here ..... I can eat my weight in Shrimp or Lobster Tail, my husband is a big fan of trout, tilapia, cod, flounder. The shrimp tacos during Food and Wine last year were really good too (I figured Hacienda's version would be similar) Maybe a visit is in order ;)

Mrs.Toad

I really have to get to Hacienda and try it. We rotate certain restaurants each trip, and our hardcore favorites we go to every trip. I have to stop going to San Angel and try this place, but I love the atmosphere there inside the Mexico pavilion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom