La Fiesta de MJ

Nemo14

Bonny,
Don't let her get to you! You know she could never do what you do! Just be thankful that Andrew doesn't take after her!
PS I'll help Dot with the makingfaces thing if it helps!

Nemo14

Well - I'm off to wrok - going to be a long day. Boss had to fly to Philly for a funeral this morning - won't be back 'til sometime tonight. DS has his consultation for senior pics - I'm hoping the photographer suggests he get a haircut.:lol:
I'll be on from wrok later on the crappy computer there. Have a good day all - stay cool!

Disnut

Morning everybody. It is already a tough morning here. Everyone is waking up on the wrong side of the bed. :( I am taking my DD to the dentist this morning to get a baby tooth pulled so the permenate (sp) will come in straighter. I need to go back to bed and start over.:rolleyes:

I hope everyone has a better morning and day. I should be here later.

Bonny I hope things go well today for you. You are one tough lady and mom.:sohappy: :sohappy:

Pongo

Original Poster
Well, I'm back from psych class. We took a 20 point quiz... and that's it. My next class isn't for another hour and a half. I think I might have some breakfast :slurp:

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes regarding my great-grandma. Things still feel a little weird, but I definitely feel better this morning.

Nemo14

So - yet another change of plans - I'm back home for a while - Philly trip was cancelled due to a family problem. I'll probably be on here for a while.

Pongo

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
So - yet another change of plans - I'm back home for a while - Philly trip was cancelled due to a family problem. I'll probably be on here for a while.

Hi Betty! :wave:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Good morning! What's this? :veryconfu

*wipes caramel sauce off the floor*

and this? :veryconfu

*pulls cherries out of the Smilies box*

Sure, they had ice cream without me again.....:(

*Gets out the bucket, mop, etc.*

ooh - chocolate sauce! *licks the wall* :slurp:

:lookaroun

I can't imagine how this happened, Betty.

:lookaroun

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Right.
We'll have to have a talk with them. :lookaroun
Tell me about it! We had to sing that song every day last week at VBS - it's kind of the "It's a Small World After All" of the Sunday School crowd!

LOL! REplied to the wrong post! I need more coffee!

tigsmom

Pongo said:
Oy :(

My mom just informed me that my great-grandmother did inded pass, just a few minutes ago.

It's almost unbelievable to think about, almost like a one-two punch.

Anyway, the funeral will probably be at the end of this week in Indianapolis. It's weird. Prior to October, I hadn't gone to a single funeral in my entire life, and here I am going to my second one in less than a year.

Sigh.

Thanks to everyone for making this a great night and taking my mind (for the most part) off this subject. Really. It means a lot to me.

I love you all for it.

:)

((HUGS)) So sorry to hear this. Death is a part of life; look back, remember & celebrate her life not mourn her passing. :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom