KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and...

SGT623

I was there when the soccer kids were there...actually, I have only missed 1 night this whole year so far...anywho I just got back from another great night at the club (still kunga-buzzin') and thought I'd start posting pics.
Here's a couple from Christmas.

CIMG0636.jpg

CIMG0639.jpg

WDWKat26

Original Poster
:lol::lol::lol::lol: I know what you mean...I'm in love with that man (in a completely non-stalkerish kinda way). He sometimes 'moonlights' in Tampa with stand up comedy that's NOT to be missed!!!

Here's another of my favorite photos....I miss THIS "Fletcher" costume:
Photos480.jpg

LOL, check out those boxers! Here's what happened the other night:
Handsome Hathaway and I
Img3637.jpg

My Happy "I'm going into the Hoopla!" Dance
Img3642.jpg

Hathaway, what are you looking at?
Img3646.jpg

Even Fletcher couldn't figure it out!
Img3647.jpg

Emil showing his Ohio pride! (Which was mistaken for Puerto Rico)
Img3652.jpg

(To be continued!)

EthylCooper

Now, I might get in trouble for this, but your son CAN go to AC with you. I didn't bring The Son until he was 12. HOWEVER, he was already a fan of Monthy Python and Rowan Atkinson (including all the Black Adder episodes), so "got' a lot of the comedy. ;)

But as I mentioned once before, my husband brought him back to the resort so I could stay and enjoy Hoopla with all my wdwmagic "kids."

I remember that night! ^_^

WDWKat26

Original Poster
(Continued from my other post!)
Emil singing about his slug...
Img3655.jpg

Everyone be a slug!
Img3662.jpg

That means you too, Fletcher!
Img3664.jpg

"I like to squish people's heads"
Img3670.jpg

"Holy c___ I am Puerto Rican!"
Img3671.jpg

All together, it was an AWESOME night :)

daguru

I was there when the soccer kids were there...actually, I have only missed 1 night this whole year so far...anywho I just got back from another great night at the club (still kunga-buzzin') and thought I'd start posting pics.

SGT, you are INSANE!!!

But, it must be a good life.....!

:)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I was speaking with some new people at the club, and the Colonel proceeds to have this contact with myself..

Colonel: "Hello Robert"
Me: "Hi Colonel"
Colonel: "Hello new members, this is Robert. Robert is evil."

I believe that the Colonel knows me too well :D

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I was speaking with some new people at the club, and the Colonel proceeds to have this contact with myself..

Colonel: "Hello Robert"
Me: "Hi Colonel"
Colonel: "Hello new members, this is Robert. Robert is evil."

I believe that the Colonel knows me too well :D

But Robert is evil in a good way! :animwink:

SGT623

Well KAT, we were definitely at the same show, I just had no idea who to say hi to, now I can match the face with the name....unless I get to kungaloosh'd, then you'll have to find me.

HOOPLA!

Yes daguru, I am insane....but it's fun.

ºoº

metscool

"Holy c___ I am Puerto Rican!"
Img3671.jpg
The best part of the hole night. Just so you know I am always at the club, you can say hi to me since I know who you are. I am the guy that they pick on because I always wear the same hat to the club every night. I saw Masteryoda there Thursday Friday and Saturday.

sillyspook13

The last time I was at the Club was Friday night, and Sunny was there. Which made me wonder.....

What's the plural of uvula? Is it uvula or uvulas? Or uvuli? Or is uvula plural with uvulum as the singular? (Those of you who attended the December 2004 meet would get it) :hammer:

I'm also rather curious to find out if Canadians are as yummy as Otis made them sound....:slurp:

But the best night EVER was Rob's birthday!:D

WDWKat26

Original Poster
The best part of the hole night. Just so you know I am always at the club, you can say hi to me since I know who you are. I am the guy that they pick on because I always wear the same hat to the club every night. I saw Masteryoda there Thursday Friday and Saturday.

Weren't you there tonight as well? I think I saw you at the Balderdash show :)

WDWKat26

Original Poster
Well KAT, we were definitely at the same show, I just had no idea who to say hi to, now I can match the face with the name....unless I get to kungaloosh'd, then you'll have to find me.

HOOPLA!

Yes daguru, I am insane....but it's fun.

ºoº

Definitely! Come say Hi to me next time!

Pippa

I'm not back at the clooob until November to celebrate my birthday once again, I just want to say a BIG hi to everyone I see at the AC every year :wave:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
lol!

Just please tell me that it doesn't randomly spurt out annoying comments and needless songs in the middle of conversation..

And if it does, can I kill it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom