Kingdom Hearts: New Generation (Open Brainstorming)

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Any way I just saw Alice in Wonderland so I thought why not add Wonderland in the game based off that version but starting it as Underland.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Nah I wanted it to be new since half of every character didn't exist in the animated film and I wanted that the 2010 wonderland to fit perfectly in this world especially the Jabberwocky.

mharrington

So I'm just looking up the secret trailer and I'm kinda starting to wonder if maybe KH3 and Birth By Sleep are one in the same.

mharrington

Its a big spoiler if you watch it.

Well, I suppose we could use KingMickey's own KH3 as a placeholder of sorts. We would have to make some modifications to the end of that game, though.

Also, I think if Sora and Kairi are in their 30s by now, how about they be 33? But I still have three questions regarding them. First, how could they have gotten married? Second, how old should they be when they got married, if Hanak is now 14 years of age? And third, who should voice them in this game? I would think that although they much older now than ten years ago, Haley Joel Osment and Hayden Panettiere may not be quite old enough yet to voice parents. So we need different voices for them.

Oh, and in regards to your suggestion of basing this game's Wonderland on the new movie, I don't know.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Well they could not appear in the game but in flashbacks of Hanak's memories but we only see words like they did for Sora and Riku when they were kids.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Well their was 2 cutscenes from the first game were Riku and Sora were young kids and when they talk we don't hear their voices.

mharrington

Well their was 2 cutscenes from the first game were Riku and Sora were young kids and when they talk we don't hear their voices.

They only show Riku and Sora recalling about some girl in a mansion (this turns out to be Kairi).

But I don't think you really answered my questions, though. Allow me to ask them again: first, how could Sora and Kairi have gotten married (what happened)? Second, how old should they be when they got married, if Hanak is now 14 years of age? And third, who should voice them in this game? They are getting older, but I don't Haley Joel Osment and Hayden Panettiere are quite old enough yet to voice them as adults. So who should voice them here?

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Well you know the story of the papou fruit both Kairi and Sora ate it.They got married when they became 20 and had Hanak when they were 24 and I don't know who will voice the Sora and Kairi.

mharrington

Well you know the story of the papou fruit both Kairi and Sora ate it.They got married when they became 20 and had Hanak when they were 24 and I don't know who will voice the Sora and Kairi.

But if they were like 24 when they had Hanak, that would make them almost in their 40s, though not quite. And yes, I do know about the paopu fruit, albeit vaguely. They'd be around 38, if their daughter is now 14 in the game (and Riku would be 39).

Also, after mulling over choosing either Atlantica or Agrabah to include in the game, I decided on Atlantica, on the grounds that I'd like to see what Hanak would look like as a mermaid. So that would mean she would be transformed at least twice in the game to fit in better with the surrounding environment. She would be turned into a mermaid in Atlantica and a lion cub in the Pride Lands. Also, what do you think of having a new world themed to Dumbo as the game's "minor" world (similar to the 100 Acre Wood, Atlantica (KH2 only) and Coral Sea)? I even have an idea for this world's music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s9e99rS_oI. It would simply be called The Big Top.

mharrington

I was already going to add Neverland since I wanted to use Tinkerbell as a summon again.

Well, in fairness, Peter Pan (and Tinker Bell, too) was a summon in KH2, but his world was not there.

Anyway, we really need to whip this game into some story shape. We need someone who can help with that. I already tried to get KingMickey to help out here, but he is too busy with KH4. We should also have a different "home" world in this game. KH1 had its Traverse Town, KH2 and 3 their Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, and maybe KH:358/2 its World That Never Was. So maybe we should have something different?

We really also need other people to help out as well, not just us two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom