Kingdom Hearts: New Generation (Open Brainstorming)

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
*Warning this will contain spoilers from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep,358/2 Days and Coded*

This is of a new Kingdom Hearts game taking place after Kingdom Hearts III for the PS3 and the Wii.

Intro

The song will be Come back to me by Utada Hikaru

The intro will start in this order.
Birth by Sleep
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts: CoM
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts: Coded
Kingdom Hearts III

I'll let someone do the intro but this is one part that I will put here in the intro.

When Sora and Kairi hit the sand it would switch to the water with a young girl that resembles Sora and Kairi will fall like Sora and Roxas till she lands on the floor she looks around and one step and she sees the ground lighting up with doves flying revealing her awakening which shows Sora holding the kingdom key and the ultima keyblade in the middle,Riku,Kairi,Donald,Goofy and King Mickey on the right,Terra,Aqua and Ven on the left and Roxas,Xion,Axel and Namine on the top.

Worlds
--------

Summons
----------

Keyblades
-----------

You may now post

mharrington

Here are some of my ideas for worlds in the game:

• Agrabah (returning)
  • Neverland (returning)
  • The Pride Lands (returning)
  • The Big Top (new, themed to Dumbo; should be a minor world, a la 100 Acre Wood (KH1, 2, 4), Atlantica (KH2) and Coral Sea (KH3))
  • Some Lilo and Stitch-themed world (new)
  • New world themed to Silly Symphonies (new; a la Timeless River)

---

And for new Heartless-type enemies, here are all the magic-making ones (the ones that float around):

• MAROON SAMBA (specializes in fire-type attacks)
  • INDIGO ORATORIO (specializes in blizzard- and aero-based attacks)
  • GOLD OLDIE (specializes in gas cloud attacks that confuse players and make some attacks miss)
  • DIAMOND DISCO (returning from KH3, but more dangerous, specializes in cure/healing spells as well as reduce players' levels)

---

I also had an idea for the Big Bad Wolf to appear in the game and be a thorn in Sora's party's side, similar to Pete. Maybe he could even become a best friend to Pete. In the game, you could fight them individually at different worlds.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Sora isn't playable since the main character is Sora and Kairi's daughter whos name I can't think of yet and you could help with the intro.

The tutorial starts out in her awakening like in the first game as Sora.

mharrington

Sora isn't playable since the main character is Sora and Kairi's daughter whos name I can't think of yet and you could help with the intro.

The tutorial starts out in her awakening like in the first game as Sora.

A daughter? You mean Sora and Kairi got married? Oh, boy, I have a feeling that if that were to happen, the series would, as they say, "jump the shark".

As for the intro, I don't know. The only thing I can think of is maybe have the pillars look like random past KH worlds. And maybe we should have a different set of game console besides PS3, like PSP. But what about my other ideas? What did you think of my other ideas, those for worlds, magic Heartless and the Big Bad Wolf?

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
The game takes place years later which explains wht their daughter is the main character and I like those ideas and I only put the systems for PS3 and the Wii and I wanted to the pillar to be like I have vision it with the characters I put in the pillar.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Read the first post I put that it has the characters that are on the pillar in their daughter's awakening and if you want you could do the intro idea but there are spoilers in Birth by Sleep especially Ven's ending which is also in the intro. (Still don't have a name for her.)

champdisney

Here's a taste of what I came up with for KH3, I had it saved in an old document and I thought why not post my ideas to you guys...

- Worlds -
Nottingham
(Themed to Robin Hood) - Areas include "Sherwood Forest, Carnival, The Church, King Richard's Castle"

Nomanisan Island (Themed to The Incredibles) - "The Jungle, Syndrome's Lair, The City"
Monstropolis (Themed to Monsters, Inc.) - "Mike and Sulley's Apartment, The Streets of Monstropolis, Monsters, Inc., Door Vaults (leading to a variety of childrens rooms located in different countries)"
Star Command (Themed to Toy Story 2) - Star Command does not bring all the Toy Story characters together, it's Buzz's separate world based from the beginning of Toy Story 2 and or the cartoon series Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. Areas include different gateway passages into other planets from the television series such as "Planet Z (Zurg's Planet), LGM Homeworld (Little Green Aliens Planet), Sentilla 6 (Lava Planet)"
The Ancient Jungle (Themed to The Jungle Book) - "King Louie's Temple, Elephant Grounds, The Village Gates"
Port Royal (Themed to Pirates of the Caribbean) - Returning

- Summons -
Elliot (Pete's Dragon) - Use Elliot to counter enemies with fire attacks
Aladar (Dinosaur) - Vicious combination of combat moves such as tail whip, claw slash, and bite
Davy Jones (Pirates of the Caribbean) - Sword attacks
Genie (Aladdin) - Returning

mharrington

Read the first post I put that it has the characters that are on the pillar in their daughter's awakening and if you want you could do the intro idea but there are spoilers in Birth by Sleep especially Ven's ending which is also in the intro. (Still don't have a name for her.)

I can't really think of any ideas. I'm lousy at walkthroughs. KingMickey is better at it than I am. Maybe just have a similar kind of opening as other games, where the girl goes through the tutorial, just like her father (in the first game) and Roxas (in the second) went through. I've just thought of an idea for a name for Sora and Kairi's daughter, however, and it was kind of random. How about Hanak? The name is taken from "Hanakotoba", a Japanese word that means "flower language".

But now, on an unrelated matter, how old should Hanak be in the game? And how old should her mother and father be? They were both 14 in the first game, then 15 in the second, and finally 17 in the third. So how old should they be here?

Also, I don't know who should do the voices of Sora, Kairi and Hanak. I think their voices should be dictated, sort of, by their respective ages.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I like Hanaka and Sora and Kairi would be like 30 something and I think either Ashley Trisdale or Miley Cyrus could provide her voice and I think she should start at 14.

mharrington

I like Hanaka and Sora and Kairi would be like 30 something and I think either Ashley Trisdale or Miley Cyrus could provide her voice and I think she should start at 14.

What about Alyson Stoner? She provided the voices of Kairi (in the second Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days) and Xion (in 358/2 Days).

Will Hanaka be simply joined up with Donald and Goofy, just like her father? Not at the beginning, of course, but in the game in general?

mharrington

Sure and I mean't the opening of the game.

So like the title sequence? Because I can't really think of anything. If it's just going to be repeats of past events, I don't know. What would be helpful is how Sora and Kairi got to become parents, anyway. But the daughter's name is Hanak, not Hanaka.

Okay, well, here's something I've thought of for the title sequence: as with previous games, the title fades in and then out. Wwe then see more words show up as they are spoken by the voice of an adult Sora, who makes some comments that pertain to the game. He is then joined by an adult Kairi and finally Hanak. First, Kairi says something and then Hanak. Finally, Sora, Kairi and Hanak all say one last thing in unison.

That's all I've got. I really think that the Pride Lands should return in this game, on the grounds that, just like her father, Sora, Hanak could/should be turned into a lion cub for the duration of her visit. Donald, of course, would still be turned into a bird and Goofy a tortoise.

mharrington

I really tried to resist posting twice in a row, but I really would like your opinion, as I have an idea for the true opening sequence, after Hanak's awakening sequence...

We see Hanak and her parents, Sora and Kairi, are on their way to Yen Sid's tower from KH2, on the same mysterious train from the same game. Hanak asks what's going on, but her mom and dad only answer elusively, saying that she's going to meet some friends of theirs. They are trying not to ruin the surprise for her.

Arriving at the tower, and going up to the top floor, wherein is located the study where the the master sorcerer himself resides, Sora, Kairi and Hanak meet up not only with Yen Sid, but also with Sora's two longtime compatriots, Donald Duck and Goofy. Sora and Kairi bring their daughter before Yen Sid, who summarizes the events of all past games and also what will happen to Hanak: she is to carry on her father's legacy and will probably never see her parents again, as they are entrusting her to the care of Donald and Goofy.

That's all I got. Can you help me here?

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Well I think that after the opening that could happen and Yensid helps Hanak by putting her to sleep for a while and she enters her awakening.

mharrington

Well I think that after the opening that could happen and Yensid helps Hanak by putting her to sleep for a while and she enters her awakening.

No, I think that would be a bit too long in terms of an opening, considering the obligatory song by Hikaru Utada. Maybe we should put the awakening in before they go to Yen Sid's tower or something.

And also what does Hanak look like?

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
k and Hanak looks a lot like Kairi when she was 14 except with Sora's hair color and blue eyes and instead of the Big Bad Wolf how about the Phantom Blot with his comic book design working for Maleficent and Pete?

mharrington

k and Hanak looks a lot like Kairi when she was 14 except with Sora's hair color and blue eyes and instead of the Big Bad Wolf how about the Phantom Blot with his comic book design working for Maleficent and Pete?

Okay, we could have the Blot. I just thought maybe the wolf (and the Three Little Pigs) deserved their due. Ah, well, the wolf can always be seen in that Silly Symphonies-themed world.

Also, you are aware that KingMickey is doing KH4, aren't you? I'm just concerned that that game's plot and this game's may become confusing, since both games pick up where KH3 would leave off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom