Kim Possible now Officially open

MythBuster

Original Poster
Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure is officially open today. I'm not sure if they are doing something special or not or giving away pins or anything, but it is officially open now but the Press Event won't be until next week, maaybe they are announcing other things also?

KP25701

Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure is officially open today. I'm not sure if they are doing something special or not or giving away pins or anything, but it is officially open now but the Press Event won't be until next week, maaybe they are announcing other things also?

Maayby thay are going to say that they are going to make a new season?Now that would be cool!:sohappy:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
and how many can play? we have a family of 4 visiting in mid-Feb.

do we play against each other or as a team?
do you play against other guests, or is it an individual thing?

can't wait to get back to epcot.
There's a youtube video of the entire experience, though don't watch it unless you want spoilers. I'd say it's more of a 'team effort' than a competition. You could possibly start at the same time in separate countries and see who finishes first though. :shrug:

Scott in GB

and how many can play? we have a family of 4 visiting in mid-Feb.
You get the choice of 1-3 communicators (phones), but it works best as a group thing. They recommend one communicator since they get out of sync if you have more than one.

We did it as a family of 4 with our two kids taking the lead (7 & 10). The biggest issue was having them watch out for people and expensive merchandise as they rushed around the pavilion.

There are a limited number of time slots available, but even with that you get quite a few groups trying to do the same quest at the same time. There are a few spoilers because of this, but all in all it was a good experience. My 10-year-old absolutely loved it. My wife and I even found some new things we never knew in each of the pavilions we did.

Oh, plan on about a half hour per quest. That includes the time it takes to go from one of the recruitment centers to the designated country.

marcriss

We did it during the testing phase in December and it was awesome! I would recommend doing it as a group, you don't want to step on each other's mission and spoil a clue. We had one close call in Mexico with another player, fortunately we had already seen that clue.

It is completely free. Each mission is separate, so figure on roughly 20-30 minutes to do each one.

It's really cool and not at all obtrusive to the pavilions. They did a great job of weaving these interactive pieces into the existing scenery.

There was a guided tour going on in China while we were playing and it wasn't disruptive at all.

Definitely try it, we can't wait to do the rest of them!

BuzzComplexCM

Went to EPCOT this afternoon around 2ish. The crowds were light, so that was cool. Me and my friends entered through the International Gateway and they had a kiosk for Kim Possible setup near the bridge between UK and France. We didn't have a ticket, but the CM's said no problem and gave us our phone with our "Top Secret" assignment. Took us to Germany, which made me very happy.

Mind you we are all in our late 20's and we had a ball with it. The clues were fun, it really keeps you moving all about the country and you may even see some things that you missed before. Without ruining it for all of you let me just say this, the interactiveness (is that a word?) of the game is amazing. Disney really did a great job with this. Mainly this is for kids, and it's nice because it encourages kids to explore the countries with their familes instead of sitting in a stroller. However, any age range will enjoy this fun game.

For those of you going soon, I highly reccomend trying it out. I plan to go back sometime in the next week or so and see if I can get a different country to save.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom