Kim Possible now Officially open

battlecat533

We just got back and did 2 missions. One in Germany and the other UK. UK was ok..had a couple of neat features but Germany was pretty cool. My kid esp loved the signing beearsteins (SPOILER sorry)

Uncle Lupe

We just got back and did 2 missions. One in Germany and the other UK. UK was ok..had a couple of neat features but Germany was pretty cool. My kid esp loved the signing beearsteins (SPOILER sorry)

Wow the steins knew sign language that is a nice touch.

This scavenger hunt I do every time I goto Walmart. My woman calls me on the phone and gives me clues to goto a certain place and find the the missing item. Then I proceed to a magical machine that takes all of my money.

EPCOT Explorer

Good to hear the positive reviews. Can't wait to do this when I'm down there next.

OT: POST #1776! w00t!

1776.jpg

Win.

orlando210

For the posters that have played already? Do you think this will be something you find yourself playing every trip? For a lack of a better word does it have "rerideability"?

My wife and I are great World Showcase fans and will be there in a couple weeks. We travel to WDW usually twice a year and I'm wondering if this will be one of those things we will enjoy doing each visit?

My family and I played in China and really enjoyed it - enough to the point that we'll do it on each trip. When we signed up, they said between all the countries, and the number of missions that there were actually 6,000 potential missions available.

a) i'm amazed that Diz doesn't charge for this
b) the missions could be spaced out a little better as we had 3 groups waiting for the same items (but we closed our eyes) and it was still cool.
c) loved Off Kilter

: )

mcjaco

For the posters that have played already? Do you think this will be something you find yourself playing every trip? For a lack of a better word does it have "rerideability"?

My wife and I are great World Showcase fans and will be there in a couple weeks. We travel to WDW usually twice a year and I'm wondering if this will be one of those things we will enjoy doing each visit?

I don't know if I could do all the countries in one visit. After three of them, it was kind of getting played out. And as the previous poster stated, there were a lot of times when you were waiting for someone else to finish up.

We had someone in our group that had done all of them previously, and said they were different. So there is replayability.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I don't know if I could do all the countries in one visit. After three of them, it was kind of getting played out. And as the previous poster stated, there were a lot of times when you were waiting for someone else to finish up.

We had someone in our group that had done all of them previously, and said they were different. So there is replayability.
And have I missed a Trip Report, Sir? When will you grace us with the Epcot awesomeness?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom