Kim Possible Game Play now testing at Epcot

jedimaster1227

It's very easy to ignore users and this board has always had that capability.

Interesting how your "friend" just gave you this information now and not earlier when you were making all your claims about Imagination changes and 25th changes. You were still making your "Dreamfinder is returning because they are doing work upstairs" just a few of weeks ago -- Team Possible has been in the works for a couple of years. :lookaroun

Would you like me to try to make excuses or just tell what I can? Why are you so suspicious about me specifically? Are you trying to scope out to make sure that someone isn't trying to Punk you? Sorry to tell you, but what I say is what I am told by who I know. It is your right to question my sources, but not to call me out for saying what they have told me. I just don't understand why you are trying to be so offensive about this one specific subject. Just drop it and let us go on with this thread before another admin shuts it down... It is so dumb that someone else's thread has to be shut down because of our arguements...:rolleyes:

And you are correct: they are LG Nextel phones.

They looked familiar, and since most of the phones that Disney uses with its employess run off of their Nextel towers, I wasn't really surprised. Thanks for confirming this! :wave:

wannab@dis

Would you like me to try to make excuses or just tell what I can? Why are you so suspicious about me specifically? Are you trying to scope out to make sure that someone isn't trying to Punk you? Sorry to tell you, but what I say is what I am told by who I know. It is your right to question my sources, but not to call me out for saying what they have told me. I just don't understand why you are trying to be so offensive about this one specific subject. Just drop it and let us go on with this thread before another admin shuts it down... It is so dumb that someone else's thread has to be shut down because of our arguements...:rolleyes:

They looked familiar, and since most of the phones that Disney uses with its employess run off of their Nextel towers, I wasn't really surprised. Thanks for confirming this! :wave:
No need for excuses... just tell the truth so everyone will know that you really don't have any more information than others. I really don't understand why you have this need to be known as an inside source when most of the stuff you post is not verified, completely wrong, or re-hashed information from others.

I'm not suspicious about anything... the fact is apparant that you don't have sources that are reliable and are most likely just you trying to impersonate someone with information. If you had known about the kim possible deal, you wouldn't have continued trying to make everyone think an update to Imag was forthcoming. Yet here you are trying to post as if you have all this great information. It was posted a while back that the end date was the first of Sept... that the kimmunicators were Nextel cell phones... and that if successful, it may be expanded. Yet you take this information, re-hash it and try to post it so people think you have some inside track.

WDWMagic is known for having GOOD SOLID information and several posters who are actually reliable concerning new information. Your attempts to feel self-important hurt that reputation.

I'm not arguing and my posts have been very nicely worded without any attacks. The only reason this thread would be shut down is if you, or a cohort, feels the need to start making posts that would require it to be closed. :wave:

mom2of2

does anyone know when this comes off the testing phrase if there will be an additional charge other then the cc hold?

I saw a bunch of people running around with the Kimmunicators the other day at Epcot, mostly in France. I got to see some of the effects on the library window and they were very cool.
Kids were running around with them and I did see one drop one. I laughed with my friend that I hope Disney has tons of phones in stock.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom