• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Kilimanjaro Safaris to replace 'Little Red' scene with new savannah space

jakeman

So...yeah...by the way, it was never, to my knowledge, *officially* a two-week safari. All of the posters in the village refer to "day trips." As far as I know, it's something that evolved among the drivers. It's certainly not in the current script or Operating Guide (though 99% of the drivers say it).

As for the radio music thing, if there's a backup at Tilting Bridge, the music can go on for a while. It does eventually fade out on its own after about 3 minutes or so.
The two week thing was in the script in '99 as an alternate opening if there was a delay at the load dock.

How many trucks do they have now? How many are usually concurrently on the ride path during the busy times?

AEfx

As much of a critic of AK as I am, I can say this is a very positive change. Anything to see more animals and less schmaltz at AK is great by me.

TylerFG

I never really cared much for the Little Red finale due to the fake looking animatronic compared to all the real animals, but I loved the resto of the story. So I really don't mind this change.

WDW1974

a little late...but nice Walking Dead reference. You have good taste in television.

Yep. One great TV show.

Am watching another ... Once Upon a Time now on ABC.

I do wonder sometimes if the world would be better if we had a zombie apocolypse.

~Really, we need to import our actors too?~

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom