Kids sail free on Alaska cruises!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Disney just released a kids sail free on select Alaska cruises! This is good for kids 17 and under traveling with two full fare adults.

It's good for most sailings May 3 through June 7.

It's going to be amazing!!

We'd love to give you more details and help you book!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com

happymom52003

Ugh! If only they would have announced this a couple of weeks ago! Two weeks ago I booked us on a July Alaskan cruise....and my second choice for dates was June 7. Are we stuck with the July cruise now, or would they let us switch dates to take advantage of the offer?

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Ugh! If only they would have announced this a couple of weeks ago! Two weeks ago I booked us on a July Alaskan cruise....and my second choice for dates was June 7. Are we stuck with the July cruise now, or would they let us switch dates to take advantage of the offer?

You should be able to switch! You haven't made final payment yet, that's usually the tricky part. I switched a few clients this morning already, no problem.:)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Oh man, we'll just miss each other! June 7 for us.

Well shoot! We will pass like ships in the night!:lol:

I am uber jealous of both of you.

I have a feeling that after our 5 night cruise on the Dream in August, we are going to be majorly hooked on DCL. I would love to do the Mediterrean cruise that Tammy recently went on. And Alaska.... sigh. You both better do TRs!! :lol:

You will totally hooked and you know I'm doing one! I'm hoping to start my Dream trip report tomorrow.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom