Keepsakes from your trip that don't cost you a thing......

EpcotServo

I have to say the priceless memories of time well spent with loved ones.

NAHHHHHHHH, Just kidding! I STUFF a backpack FULL of napkins and Honey Mustard Packets and Ketchup Cups and put Guide Maps down my pants til' I crinkle everytime I take a step!
:D

:)lol:)

Fantasmic

Pretty much all of the above, plus a menu from the California Grill! (I did ask)

Dream Fast Pass
Rocks from Epcot Car Park (don't ask)

DVC info pack

Silly random stuff like that

wdwaddict71

I always grab some napkins and a couple of Disney paper plates on each trip.

When my wife gets sad or starts to miss being in Disney World, I surprise her by making some breaded chicken nuggets and french fries and serving them on the Disney plates w/napkins. Of course I always have some Ken's honey mustard dipping sauce on hand as well. I top the meal off by serving her a Coke in one of our Resort mugs and some Disney music in the background for ambiance.
It usually cheers her up.:)
Aww, you're awesome. Got any unmarried brothers?:lol:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
the television from our room at pop century.
Popped it into a large bag we got from DTD... no questions asked, marvellous. :)

The mattress from our room at the Grand Floridian.

I slid it out the window and across the grass into the lagoon. I then paddled it over to the TTA where I put it on the Epcot Monorail for a trip to Epcot where I had parked in order to get front row seating at Fantasmic! and unloaded it onto the roof of my car. I then took it through the WDW car wash to get rid of any un-pleasantries left over from any previous guests. It now has been gilded gold and is the base for my Christmas tree.

Susan Savia

When my kids were small and ate the child meals they gave mickey head straws...that is the top of the plastic straws were the mickey head shape. Still got them. I always take far more then we need of the napkins and we probably got some in the drawer now from last January!

Goofygirl07

Idk if they still do this, but the braclets you get for staying for extra magic hours. I still have mine. Also unused fastpasses, and park maps of course lol

JiminyandTink

I agree with pretty much most of what everyone is saying and also, there is nothing cheaper than taking a million digital photos and enjoying those when you get home

_Scar

I enjoy getting the Disney, USF, BG, and SW maps every trip. Free and interesting to look at in the future.

Dads 2 Boys

Besides lots of stuff that many of you have said, my fiancee's nephew started something this trip.

He decided he would get a fast pass ticket for every ride with a FP. I actually thought it was a good idea and my kids want to do the same next time we go and take a picture of the ride sign and make a "different" sort of scrapbook.

We have our pin showing that we celebrated our honeymoon at WDW.

Also, I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the freebies at Innoventions. In 2006, my husband and I created plastic robots, which we still have.

Prof Ecks

When my son was six the teacher asked his class what they wanted to be when they grew up. While the other kids said doctor or lawyer or policeman, my son told the class he wanted to be Canadian! He was really infatuated with Canada and mounties. So, when we went to WDW that year we went to Canada in Epcot, where my son proceeded to tell all the young Canadians working at the shops how he wanted to be Canadian. We purchased a Canadian Mountie and some other stuff and they said they would ship it to our room.

Well, when the packages arrived there was a package of stuff from the kids in Canada including coloring books, some books on Canada, postcards and a special certificate made by them proclaiming my son an honorary Canadian! Needless to say that became a priceless disney artifact in our house.

pixel-dust

The mattress from our room at the Grand Floridian.

I slid it out the window and across the grass into the lagoon. I then paddled it over to the TTA where I put it on the Epcot Monorail for a trip to Epcot where I had parked in order to get front row seating at Fantasmic! and unloaded it onto the roof of my car. I then took it through the WDW car wash to get rid of any un-pleasantries left over from any previous guests. It now has been gilded gold and is the base for my Christmas tree.

Did you remember to grab the sheets too?:ROFLOL:

talfonso

My favorite free stuff...

Swizzle sticks from the Adventurer's Club

A cup full of Mickey confetti from MK morning opening

various Do Not Disturb signs (my favorite is an Alice one from DL)

a plastic light cover that popped off a float from the Electrical Light Parade and hit my foot.

On the last one - great keepsake! Mine are maps and digital photos, in which the latter can be used for my blogs and personal sites!

puntagordabob

Also, I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the freebies at Innoventions. In 2006, my husband and I created plastic robots, which we still have.

yeah they stopped doing those robots sadly! :(

When my son was six the teacher asked his class what they wanted to be when they grew up. While the other kids said doctor or lawyer or policeman, my son told the class he wanted to be Canadian! He was really infatuated with Canada and mounties. So, when we went to WDW that year we went to Canada in Epcot, where my son proceeded to tell all the young Canadians working at the shops how he wanted to be Canadian. We purchased a Canadian Mountie and some other stuff and they said they would ship it to our room.

Well, when the packages arrived there was a package of stuff from the kids in Canada including coloring books, some books on Canada, postcards and a special certificate made by them proclaiming my son an honorary Canadian! Needless to say that became a priceless disney artifact in our house.

Awesome story!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom