Kali Rapids now offering complimentary lockers

RSoxNo1

That isn't saying much, Ripsaw is terrible.
Fair point. I also like it better than Kali though, does that count? I like that in Florida the coaster portion is hidden so it's a surprise to first time riders (this isn't the case in San Diego).

The MaD Hatter

OMG, TDO offers something free to guests!!! :eek: Let me go check the temperature in Hell.

J/K, I think this is great no matter how long it took.

djlaosc

Fair point. I also like it better than Kali though, does that count? I like that in Florida the coaster portion is hidden so it's a surprise to first time riders (this isn't the case in San Diego).

I like all three (Kali, DDRRF, Atlantis). My main problem with DDRRF is the queue - it's dark and claustrophobic. Kali has an amazing queue, but the ride is forgettable - and it tends to merge with Congo River Rapids at BGTB and every other rapid ride I've ever been on apart from Popeye!

GLaDOS

I like Ripsaw Falls and Atlantis better than Kali. Kali offers nothing worthwhile, especially for the wait it usually has, IMO.

RSoxNo1

Apparently I like to rank things today...
1. Splash Mountain
2. Popeye and Blutos
3. Journey to Atlantis
4. Kali River Rapids
5. Dudley Do Right's

BCVTalsJam

Does anyone know if these lockers will be like the ones at universal? There you use your finger prints to unlock the lockers rather than carrying a key. I hope so I thought that was way easier than having to keep track of the key...I'm always afraid I'm going to lose it. I am so excited that they have the lockers now it makes me want to go on the ride more cause u get soaked.

WDWNooby

This is great news. When we rode Splash Mountain we got soaked to the bone and had to go back to the hotel to change...had wished for dry clothes at that time. Having these lockers available is great. Wouldn't mind getting soaked on Kali at all with dry clothes around the corner!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom