Just what everyone wanted a Death Star Spaceship Earth

Mike S

WDWMagic Thread Post 1: "Ugh. No thanks"

WDWMagic Thread Posts 2-54: "OMG. You people need to just calm down. You'll complain about ANYTHING. Good grief, lighten up. It's a one time event! You guys need to take a chill pill. Give me a freaking break. What is the big deal? Anyone complaining about this just needs to relax. How do you people sleep at night?!?"
LOL!!!! :hilarious:

Don't you just love the "positivity" from that side? Personally I thought it was hilarious how what sparked it all was an extremely obvious joke on the first page that a lot of people seem to have appreciated and understood except a few, bless their hearts :)

Psssst, I don't care about this one bit. It's one time and not a permanent change. Now we'll have real pictures of this instead of photoshop too. Looking forward to that little curiosity.

mickey v-neck

We already have/had too much Star Wars. Here's my famous list of Star Wars overuse by Disney:

1. Season of the Force
a. Hyperspace Mountain
b. Star Wars Launch Bay

2. Star Wars Fireworks
3. Another Star Wars Launch Bay
4. Star Wars music forced at DHS

3. Two Star Wars Lands
a. 14 acres

4. Star Tours

Let me get this straight. You're complaining that WDW and DLR are getting Star Wars lands? This site is incredible.

mickey v-neck

WDWMagic Thread Post 1: "Ugh. No thanks"

WDWMagic Thread Posts 2-54: "OMG. You people need to just calm down. You'll complain about ANYTHING. Good grief, lighten up. It's a one time event! You guys need to take a chill pill. Give me a freaking break. What is the big deal? Anyone complaining about this just needs to relax. How do you people sleep at night?!?"

You did a really bad job of reading. I would suggest trying again.

Pam Hates Penguins

Or have I told too much truth to the Star Wars obsessed people? They don't know what to say! They click the ignore button so they can't be showered with the truth! :cool:

HauntedMansionFLA

Or have I told too much truth to the Star Wars obsessed people? They don't know what to say! They click the ignore button so they can't be showered with the truth!
Well, everyone knew it was coming after the Frozen craze died down and next month there will be another flavor. Oh, buckle your seats. Frozen 2 is in development. Then Indiana Jones. Then The Incredibles . And so on. I was in favor of SSE turned into the Death Star and future world turned into SW land. It has the rides to make the IP change over pretty easy.

Pam Hates Penguins

Well, everyone knew it was coming after the Frozen craze died down and next month there will be another flavor. Oh, buckle your seats. Frozen 2 is in development. Then Indiana Jones. Then The Incredibles . And so on. I was in favor of SSE turned into the Death Star and future world turned into SW land. It has the rides to make the IP change over pretty easy.

You still are, or were?

mouse_luv

No just no.

Disneyhead'71

Disney has been going a little overboard with these smaller Star Wars additions and events because they were unprepared to properly take advantage of the current Star Wars craze, that they created, because they didn't have any confidence in the franchise. Then they scrambled and put together a lot of mediocre fluff to fill the gap (years) until they can get a proper land opened.

These guys are the best. You gotta luv 'em.

HauntedMansionFLA

Disney has been going a little overboard with these smaller Star Wars additions and events because they were unprepared to properly take advantage of the current Star Wars craze, that they created, because they didn't have any confidence in the franchise. Then they scrambled and put together a lot of mediocre fluff to fill the gap (years) until they can get a proper land opened.

These guys are the best. You gotta luv 'em.
Bingo, wait till Indiana Jones cones out and he gets a land six years later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom