Just saw Lilo and Stitch

james4023464

I just got back. This was the first really good animated movie since Lion King. Stitch was so cool, and Lilo was very cute. I almost cried at some points. The ending was fantastic. This movie was pure Disney GOLD:D If you hav'nt seen this movie yet get off your butt and go see it. Again this movie had Disney Magic. Lilo and Stitch is going on my top ten Disney movie list.

Erika

I saw it! I loved it! My husband loved it! I will DEFINITELY be buying this one. I have already recommended it to everyone I know.

I'm with Fievel though. I hope they don't ruin it with a sequel or a Saturday morning show.

jp3raptor

BOX OFFICE

BOX OFFICE -$35,800,000

Disney sure covered their costs this time.:lol:

i give this movie a 12 out of 10 :drevil:

jp3raptor

orlpassholder

I have to give my 2cents worth on Lilo and Stitch

First off I will set the scene. We closed the labs Friday night to go Pleasure Island AMC 24 10:45pm House 19 DLP showing

The movie was GREAT!!!! I loved it. Disney actually has a GREAT summer movie this year compared to some of the previous summer releases the past few years. Some I felt where cookie cutter movies just fill the summer void

This movie has it all for both kids, and parents.

I could see a sequel (more direct to dvd then Theatrical release)

Now I want some stitch stuff for the GeekLabs

prberk

and....

I loved it. It was funny and moving at times, like a good movie should be. I agree that it is the best WD animated film since The Lion King and Toy Story/Toy Story 2 (I know TS was Pixar, but supported/released by Disney).

The style of animation is not as important as whether or not you just have a good story. This was a good, fun story... and Disney has just not had them lately. Some of the CGI films, like Toy Story and Shrek, would have been terrible if the stories were terrible, no matter how brilliant the computer graphics.

One sour note, though, for Lilo and Stitch: the preview for Country Bears confirmed our worst fears!!! It looked stupid and had nothing to do with "country" anything.... Be afraid, be very afraid. (Are you listening, Griz?)

james4023464

Originally posted by Erika
I saw it! I loved it! My husband loved it! I will DEFINITELY be buying this one. I have already recommended it to everyone I know.

I'm with Fievel though. I hope they don't ruin it with a sequel or a Saturday morning show.
I also agree They ruin the movie when they make a sequel or a tv show. The only exception is Toy Story 2. That was the only good disney sequel.

TURKEY

I read somewhere (orlandosentinel.com I think) that there are plans for a direct to video sequel, a tv series (I think it said based not only on Stitch, but all experiments before him).

radioandy

Here's the latest from www.animated-movies.com:

"Daveigh Chase and Tia Carrere will return as Lilo
and Nani for the LILO & STITCH TV series, debuting
next year. Jason Scott Lee will not. A sequel and
second soundtrack are also being planned. "

Just saw the movie last night, and at least the new soundtrack release sounds like a great idea.
If the writing is good and the series is more than "Stitch's Wacky Adventures," it could be a really special show for kids.
There aren't many stories that are told through the eyes of unpopular or "bad" kids, even though most of us probably fell into that category, at least sometimes :fork:

By the way, I highly recommend subscribing to the newsletter at the website above. Great source of info on upcoming projects.

Cyberacer

Lilo and Stitch was a great movie!! It was funny and sad. If you haven't seen this movie go! I give this movie an A+.:sohappy:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I thought about the sequel idea a bit more, and I retract my statement. If done correctly, an Xmas sequel would work.

MKingdom25

I think at least one sequel (Christmas or not), if done right, would be a great thing. I think for characters as likeable & infectious as Lilo and Stitch, you should keep it going for at least another movie. Maybe have how Stitch adapts to everyday life in Hawaii. Who knows but more Lilo and Stitch rocks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom