Just saw Lilo and Stitch

momickey

Originally posted by Fievel

Actually, I commented on the way home from the movie that I hope they don't make L&S 2. I think this is a great movie and they should leave well enough alone.

absolutely. they never do as good a job on the sequels!

but now let me join the ranks and say how much i loved this movie! disney has totally redeemed itself. i was so disappointed by atlantis- i didn't think that it had a strong enough story line. but lilo & stitch had me laughing so hard... and almost crying too.

and bravo for finally drawing a girl with a little bit of a belly!!! like real people :animwink:

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I saw lilo and stitch last night. I loved it!!! It was so sweet, charming, and most of all HYSTERICAL! The attention to detail is amazing. It was, bottomline, the best movie (of any kind) that I've seen in a long time. I hope to be able to go and see it again. Not to mention making a trip to my local disney store to get my Stitch as Elvis beanie :D :sohappy:

Fossil

This movie is incredible... i love it. I was so surprised how good it was. I truly think it's one of Disney's best. It's funny and sad... it's wonderful. I want a real stitch now. That thing is so adorable:hammer:

tiggerlover1971

im soooooooooooo excited got my tickets for the 4:30 show today yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I went to the disney store and they were sold out of the talking stitch:cry: oh well i got the soundtrack though hopefully they will get more talking stitchs in

CTXRover

Hey Everyone! I just thought you all might want to know that Lilo and Stitch beat Minority Report on Friday according to box office estimates from www.boxofficemojo.com. According to that site, Lilo and Stitch earned 12.3 million yesterday and Minority Report earned 11.3. Either film could win the weekend, but it looks like Lilo and Stitch is doing great!

Fossil

I'm sure Lilo & Stitch will reiceve an Academy Award nomination for Best Animated Movie... espceially it being one of the few animated movies released in a year. I know it will win cause that movie was awesome...everyone should go see it!:hammer:

I saw it yesterday before work and I was blown away.... Fantastic movie, the only prob was tht the theater was not very crowded :( I hope that's just b/c they were having like 20 showings yesterday.

I give it 4 ears and can't wait to see it again!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by tenchu
Anyone know when the UK release date is?

last I heard, it was in October.. which means it could very well be out on DVD here by the time its in theatres there (not likely, but it has happened before)

mkt

Premium Member
I saw it 2 times prior to its release...

2 times yesterday (I bought tickets to see it at night, and then I get a comp to see it at 11:30 am as well.. so I saw it twice)

and I'm leaving in 15 mins to see it again.. I can NOT get enough of this movie.. and I also wanna see all the details that I missed the first 4 times.. hooooboy!

tenchu

Originally posted by mktiggerman

last I heard, it was in October.. which means it could very well be out on DVD here by the time its in theatres there (not likely, but it has happened before)

We'll probably be lucky if we get it this year!

Bah humbug!

wdwmaniac

I love the MOVIE- it was great. Also I don't think the DVD will come out till about 8 months later like monsters Inc. will. One thing I noticed about Disney is if it does good at the box office the longer you have to wait for the DVD and VHS to come out. Snow Dogs out now Monster Inc came out 2 moths before sitll not out on DVD.

disneyreports

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Fievel

absolutely. they never do as good a job on the sequels!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is true sometimes... In my opinion Toy Story 2 was even better then the first though... Well I still think Lilo & Stitch should have a sequel... I do know that Disney will be creating a animated TV series with the L&S characters!

The_CEO

*( Havent seen stitch and lilo lol )*

If E.T. gets to his home planet... He's not going to come to earth for another movie. In other words.. Why make a sequal if it wont follow the first??

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by disneyreports
quote:
In my opinion Toy Story 2 was even better then the first though

but that one was also made by Pixar.. Disney tends to push it when it comes to sequels.

tiggerlover1971

I saw it yesterday as planned.It is the best one i have seen i a long while I cried i know i am sappy. I had bought the cd from the disney store yesterday morning and as soon as we got into the car i put it on it was awesome

d dude

I saw it last night at 9:30 pm (no little kids) but there were a lot of older people there.

But that movie ROCKED!! way better than Atlantis....

Wow, Sanfransisco

CowGirlJessie

My family, ages 19, 20, 24, 50, and 50, just went to see Lilo and Stitch last night......and we ALL LOVED IT!!!! I am a big Elvis fan myself (yes, and I am only 19) and I loved how they incorporated Elvis songs into the movie. Everything about the movie was spectacular, I can't wait until I get to go see it again! Lilo is adorable and funny in the movie, and stitch just cracked me up. Disney has a BIG HIT with this movie!!!

Two thumbs up for Lilo and Stitch!!! :sohappy:

My favorite scene...... the one where Heartbreak Hotel is playing in the background........ ha ha ha :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom