Just saw Lilo and Stitch

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Original Poster
My wife and I just took my two daughters to see Lilo and Stitch. Disney has a HIT with this one. We all loved it! The large group of boys behind us loved it too, as did all the others in the theatre. Just what a movie needs to do, please everyone in the crowd. Soundtrack, one word, AWESOME, we stopped at Walmart after the movie and bought it. The movie was beautiful to watch also. It has great laughs and a couple "tug at the heartstrings" moments. All in all, a great time. Get out and see this one. Bravo to Disney Animation.

TinkerBell9988

Thanks for the report... my dad doesn't want to come with my mom and I because he thinks it is a "kiddy" movie, but I'm sure he will like this one!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Just returned from Lilo + Stitch....

....great movie...definitely recommended viewing material for all ages.

I'd go into detail but I don't want to spoil it at all :)

DisneyrazZ

I just got finished seeing Lilo and Stitch also! i have only 5 words to say about this movie:

IM READY TO GO BACK!!!

I am trying to convince everyone at werk (Disney Store) to let me wear the Lilo costume!! hehe...good promotion!! I already wore the Stitch hooded towel!!

~DisneyrazZ~

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
4 clapping smilies up for this movie!

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
I think I will try to to see this movie real soon becasue it sounds good and with all the reviews its getting it must be a winner.

cymbaldiva

Whatever! The topic is in a section, I found it, so all is good! :D Haven't seen the film (YET!!) but can't wait - sounds fabulous!!

Sketch105

Just saw Lilo and Stitch, and I have to say it was awesome!
I saw it in a packed house, and I can tell that everybody loved it.

This is a wonderful heartfelt and funny film. I recommend it to people of all ages.

oh and the TREASURE PLANET trailer comes before it too!!!!

Sketch105

Just saw Lilo and Stitch, and I have to say it was awesome!
I saw it in a packed house, and I can tell that everybody loved it.

This is a wonderful heartfelt and funny film. I recommend it to people of all ages.

oh and the TREASURE PLANET trailer comes before it too!!!!:sohappy:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Just a word of warning to anyone who is "soft of heart".

This movie is VERY sad at some points, so bring those tissues :)

disneyreports

Lilo & Stitch: The BEST animated movie to come out of Disney in a long time!!! Go see it, and if you already have, see it again, and again, and again... Disney, if you are listening... Start on Lilo & Stitch 2 right now!!!

hawaiianmickey

I absolutely loved this movie. It's the most cutest, adorable thing in the world. Disney has done it again. Coming from Hawaii, I loved the music, especially the Hawaiian ones. :) But overall, this movie was awesome.

I also happen to come from the island which this movie takes place, Kauai. So it did make me kinda homesick now that I'm living in Colorado. And it was sad, have to admit that it made me cry. :cry: Great Movie!

MKingdom25

I just saw Lilio & Stitch and I thought it was awesome! It has many great elements: tons of funny moments, many heart touching moments, great storyline, and wonderful animation. I also agree that it is a film for all ages. I am 24 and went with someone who was 20 and we both enjoyed it!

NowInc

I hope everyone sees now what i meant when i said it cant tie in with alien encounter ;)

...I saw it again today...such a classic movie which prooves you dont need CG to make a winner (comeing from a CG animator....you know thats saying a LOT)

Erika

WAHHHHHHHHHHH I wanted to go SO BADLY last night but I was in too much pain to go :cry: so I ended up staying in bed. I was in a car accident 2 weeks ago and since then everything is PTHBBBB (raspberries). Hopefully tonight I can go! I have been waiting so long for this movie!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by disneyreports
Disney, if you are listening... Start on Lilo & Stitch 2 right now!!!

Actually, I commented on the way home from the movie that I hope they don't make L&S 2. I think this is a great movie and they should leave well enough alone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom