Just joined the college program

dizpins14

Original Poster
hey, ive been a reader and somewhat poster for a couple years now, and due to hurricane katrina i am now working at Magic Kingdom in tommorrowland attractions as a CP. So if anyone has any questions about news in the parks i can hopefully answer them

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Questions...OK.

When will Space Mountain get redone and will it be a totally new coaster with a launch and inversions?

Are the getting rid of Timekeeper?

Are they really going to redo Autopia with a "Cars" theme?

Is Carousel of Progress going to be removed?

Thats about it for now. I'll check back later for the answers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now to be serious, Have fun in the CP and good luck.

Aurora_25

When are they going to build the 5th park....Are they going to put a harry potter ride in there....how long until they get the monorail to go all the way to the Airport...

donaldfan

I did the College Program at MK TLand Attractions, and an advanced intership in Casting. Both were an absolute blast. Plus, it got me alot job interviews just because people wanted to hear about my Disney experience.

Have fun!!

:sohappy:

wedway71

dizpins14 said:
hey, ive been a reader and somewhat poster for a couple years now, and due to hurricane katrina i am now working at Magic Kingdom in tommorrowland attractions as a CP. So if anyone has any questions about news in the parks i can hopefully answer them

Um yes. Is Walt Disney really frozen under Disneyland? ;)

WDWScottieBoy

Where in Tomorrowland are you, my roommate (and several other fellow students here at Rosen College) are at Indy Speedway!

Congrats on the CP and HAVE FUN! :D :wave:

se8472

fantasmickid! said:
Do you get to be in Fantasmic! if you're in the college program?

yes you can, if you get trained on the show.

As for T-land....

Welcome to Tomorrowland...I am over at Space but come out every now and then to the light to perm buzz when yall are short :wave:

JEDIsney

I can't wait! Only two more years, and then I'll be able to do the College Program with my three best friends! I'm even graduating high school a year early! :D Congratulations, and have fun!

Bellhop Jer

I love this thread!! My WDW College Program interview is November 10th!!!! I am soooooo excited! I want to be a bellhop at the very elegant HollyWood Tower Hotel! I reallly reallly hope and pray that I get the postion there! ANybellhops here or know how hard it is to get in right now as CP bellhop? Let me know!! ºoº

daringstoic

Has anyone done the college program related to Criminal Justice? I'm a CJ Junior, and the CP sounds like a blast, but I want to make sure that it's a good program and will be more beneficial than, say, an internship locally.

dizpins14

Original Poster
hey sorry i havnt replied to anything...its been really busy getting set up over here in orlando, but ironically yall are talking about being CPs at tomorrowland, thats where ill be working starting monday at the buzz complex. Ive heard zero rumors so far all. All i have to say is that Poohs play spot is SMALL! I thought there would be a lot more to it for how long they spent working on it. I know a lot of time was spent on the land but even from the time the land was all filled in it took awhile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom