Just heard something VERY interesting

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I just read something from a "in the know" person who lurks on another message board that Tuesday July 11th. was a BIG day at WDI as a ton of projects got greenlit and several projects were nixed. They also put together a 10 year plan (Lets see if this one actually works).

I have also read from this same source that the redo of the Imagination pavilion was nothing more than an extremly blue sky idea and there are absoluetly no serious plans for a redo of Imagination in the next few years.

Anyone else connected have any other information to share? or at least confirm what ive read?

bhg469

Cool be prepared to name your sources :) Im looking forward to anyone knowing something and sharing. PM me If necessary!

metscool

That is cool. But my sister is sad over the infor. She really wants to change the Imagination pavilon ride to go. She want the old one back.

Tim G

Lewis Carroll said:
I just read something from a "in the know" person who lurks on another message board that Tuesday July 11th. was a BIG day at WDI as a ton of projects got greenlit and several projects were nixed. They also put together a 10 year plan (Lets see if this one actually works).

I have also read from this same source that the redo of the Imagination pavilion was nothing more than an extremly blue sky idea and there are absoluetly no serious plans for a redo of Imagination in the next few years.

Anyone else connected have any other information to share? or at least confirm what ive read?
I'm sorry,

You've been fooled...
84.gif

bassman

here's what im hoping for

green light -beastly kingdom.(sometime in the future)
-JTTCOTE in AK.
-DL's HM upgrades.
-indy jones adventure.
-something,anything new to go in the old WoL pavillion.
-crushes EAC ride from paris.please.

nixed -the monsters inc attraction
-this supposed restaurant in the old skyway stations.
-midway mania, im all for the attraction,just not for it to be called 'midway mania' or for it to be themed around toystory.

Space1205Mount

Last time I checked it wasn't goin to be called Midway Mania.

The information sounds interesting. Could you give me the link to where you found it.

Tim G

bassman said:
here's what im hoping for

green light -beastly kingdom.(sometime in the future)
-JTTCOTE in AK.
-DL's HM upgrades.
-indy jones adventure.
-something,anything new to go in the old WoL pavillion.
-crushes EAC ride from paris.please.

nixed -the monsters inc attraction
-this supposed restaurant in the old skyway stations.
-midway mania, im all for the attraction,just not for it to be called 'midway mania' or for it to be themed around toystory.
RED LIGHT - Beastly kingdom.
RED LIGHT - JTTCOTE in AK.
RED LIGHT - DL's HM upgrades.
RED LIGHT - Indy jones adventure.
RED LIGHT - Something,anything new to go in the old WoL pavillion.
RED LIGHT - Crushes EAC ride from paris.please.
RED LIGHT - The monsters inc attraction
RED LIGHT - Restaurant in the old skyway stations.
RED LIGHT - Midway mania.

023.gif

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Scar Junior

Thanks for the rumor. It's intriguing. This should be an interesting thread! Let's keep it clean folks!

-I too would like a link if its available.

FigmentJedi

I'm trying to hold my reaction to the nixing of the JII idea inside me. For if unleashed at full intensity, there might not be a park with which the ride update can be put into. Or a state with which to hold the park within. Or a continent where the country of said state to hold the park to hold the ride redo. Or a planet the continent is located on that holds the country that holds the state that holds the park that holds the attraction. Or a galaxy to hold the planet to hold the continent to hold the country to hold the state to hold the park to hold the ride redo. Or a universe to hold the galaxy to hold the planet to hold the continent to hold the country to hold the state to hold the park to hold the ride redo. Or a multiverse to hold the universe to hold the galaxy to hold the planet to hold the continent to hold the country to hold the state to hold the park to hold the ride redo.
Isn't it nice I'm holding this unimaginable rage inside?

autumndawn1006

Lewis Carroll said:
uh Corrus...how is Monsters Inc a redlight when it is currently under construction and has been officially announced?

Maybe everyone is getting confused between the Laugh Floor and the
Monsters Inc. at Disneyland:confused:

Skippy

Yeah Corrus, getting a little excited about Red-Lighting everything? Or is there some news about the Monsters Inc ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom