just got back.. here is what I was told..May 2014

Miss Heinous

anigif_enhanced-11353-1408660236-8.gif

*What it's like reading this thread...*

bjlc57

Original Poster
one of the rumors was that Captain Eo was closing.. on my following trip to WDW Dec'15 I was in Captain Eo on the last day .. just not the last showing ever.. there were two more showings after I was in attendance.. sorry to confuse you.. and on another matter.. a VAT is where they cure the milk to make the cheese..

bjlc57

Original Poster
a rumor is for an up coming event.. it came through.. that's my story and I am sticking to it..

DarthMileZ

i don't understand why they are getting rid of EO but not retheming Aerosmith?! its MJ!! hes always going to be popular.

it would be great if they decided to put together some kind of new MJ 3D show in his memory. maybe some kind of Thriller experience.

bjlc57

Original Poster
well guess what since then Epcot is getting its make over and Ellen did close.. and the Engineer that I spoke to that day told me that they were gonna remove the big fountain in Epcot and they have. yes this all may have taken some time.. but the two or three people that I did speak to, and one person in general.. who was a engineer in the use of water.. really knew what I was speaking about.. and it did help me to tell him that my brother in law developed the sanitation system for the " Reedy creek " development.. meaning Disney world.. and it still works until this day..

Bill in Atlanta

well guess what since then Epcot is getting its make over and Ellen did close.. and the Engineer that I spoke to that day told me that they were gonna remove the big fountain in Epcot and they have. yes this all may have taken some time.. but the two or three people that I did speak to, and one person in general.. who was a engineer in the use of water.. really knew what I was speaking about.. and it did help me to tell him that my brother in law developed the sanitation system for the " Reedy creek " development.. meaning Disney world.. and it still works until this day..
Nice bump! đź‘Ť

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom