Just for fun...Best WDW Deodorant

jtced

chafing relief powder gel

I personally like ban solid clear, but the main thing I was going to recommend was soothing care. It's made by the same company as Monistat you WILL NOT have to worry if you use the chafing relief powder gel. My DH always has his legs chafed by day 2. :mad: After we tried this.... No more.:sohappy:

Other recommendation is Mole skin. I always keep a little square in my bag. (I made a disney first aid kit. These two things are the first on the list, besides the band-aids for DD.)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I personally like ban solid clear, but the main thing I was going to recommend was soothing care. It's made by the same company as Monistat you WILL NOT have to worry if you use the chafing relief powder gel. My DH always has his legs chafed by day 2. :mad: After we tried this.... No more.:sohappy:

Other recommendation is Mole skin. I always keep a little square in my bag. (I made a disney first aid kit. These two things are the first on the list, besides the band-aids for DD.)
Bike shorts or under armor work extremely well for eliminating that inner thigh chafing. Bikes shorts also have some added padding in the rear which also helps with the may unpadded seats in WDW as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom