Just Checked In!

Just used online check in and it was very easy! I'm 10 days out, but hopefully I'll be first inline to get a prefered room in the 60's by the pool.
Also, does anyone know if adjoining rooms are only located on the first floor?
Thanks

wannabeBelle

Hi Canada!!! Great job!!! If you have selected a Preferred room when you booked your trip, you willl certainly be put into that room category. Have a wonderful trip. Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I am almost positive that they arent, but I also havent ever asked that particular question!!! I know I have had adjoining rooms in other resorts that were on various floors so I cant imagine this would be any different. Did you want a specific floor within the resort? Belle

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

Hope you have a great trip. I am excited to try advance check in. You will have to let us know how things go once you show up at the resort.

Upvote 0

Trishnh

I did online check yesterday for our upcoming tripto Pop..It was so exciting!!! 9 days and counting....Can't wait till next monday to print our SOuthwest boarding passes!!:D

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi there all, I have done online check in and it certainly made things at the resort faster. My welcome packet was all there and waiting, all I had to do was show ID and get my stuff and we were off!!!! Of course the Front Desk staff is there in case you have any questions or need any other information. Belle

Upvote 0
We will be going in November 7th thru 11th at the POP and was wondering if there is a time for check in. We will probably be arriving after Midnight on a Friday(Saturday am) and do not have ressie for that night so we will be staying off site 1 night. Was wondering if we could check in when we get in so that would be on less trip on Saturday Am before the AK. Can anyone help?:veryconfu

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

You can check in first thing in the morning of your check in date. I dont believe you can check in before then. Official check in time is 3pm on the date your reservation is for, but you can check in earlier on that same day, get your park passes etc and enjoy the amenities of the resort or head right to the parks. Your room may or may not be ready if you check in early though so be prepared for that. If you are staying offsite that shouldnt be too bad. I usually carry a gym bag with me with a change of clothes (shorts usually) a travel size tube of sunblock and my pack I use when I run in the parks and I am ready to go!!! Have you thought of adding a night onto your current stay to minimize your having to get to the offiste hotel, unpack, repack the next morning etc? Have a great trip! Belle

Upvote 0
Thanks Belle.:wave: We had to already cancel the trip twice due to DH pay cut:)(not once but twice with the pay cut:() We can stay off site using priority club points costing us $0.00. Can't beat that for a few hours sleep. Anyways, had to take a fewer day trip with free dining, just to go to WDW this year!!!!The AK opens @ 9:00 am so I guess we will do online check in and go by POP and get our tickets. Then head to the AK and enjoy ourselves. We are counting down.....

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey there Ms.Minnie!!! You are correct, you cant beat that one!!! In your case Online check in will certainly speed things up so you can grab your tickets and go!!! Have a wonderful trip! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom