just checked in @ AKL!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
DW and I are hard core Yacht Club fans but I gotta say that AKL is absolutely AMAZING and YC may get bumped as our fav. resort. Staying in Jambo House club level and the first few hours have just blown us away. We cant pull ourselves away from watching the animals graze around the savanah. The Kiliminjaro club lounge is soooo relaxing as well. Just had to share our excitement with our extended family here on wdwmagic, now we are going to try and pry ourselves away from the resort and hit MK. I will try to post some pics of the lounge and savanah later today. Have a great day everybody!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Had our AP's converted to plastic yesterday. FYI, the CM they had there to field questions about MM+ was just terrible. I asked a few questions regarding the new system and she didn't even know the info. Disney has released on Disney blogs. She was not very happy with me. Tried the new bands on and I didn't think it felt comfortable at all. The part that houses the battery was very blocky and was jamming into my wrist unless I loosened it to the point where it was almost falling off. We will probly jusy keep the plastic cards.

IMAG2152 by wdisney9000, on Flickr

Upvote 0

Zman-ks

Great pics! :)
75.gif

Upvote 0

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks for all of the wonderfull comments. Havent had the chance to respond to most of them yet, we have been on the move. We hope our pics are bringing some magic to those who can't be here right now. Weather is great, lines are short (for the most part) would definitely recomend visiting in May for anyone who is considering it. Have a great day guys and gals!

Upvote 0

Vader2112

Had our AP's converted to plastic yesterday. FYI, the CM they had there to field questions about MM+ was just terrible. I asked a few questions regarding the new system and she didn't even know the info. Disney has released on Disney blogs. She was not very happy with me. Tried the new bands on and I didn't think it felt comfortable at all. The part that houses the battery was very blocky and was jamming into my wrist unless I loosened it to the point where it was almost falling off. We will probly jusy keep the plastic cards.

IMAG2152 by wdisney9000, on Flickr
Were they offering the bands for actual use of just a looksy?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom