Just Booked!!!!

DisneyPrincess5

Hi all! :wave:

Were excited to have booked our next Disney trip this morning!!!
We will be going October 12-20, 2012 and staying at the Coronado!

We've never been in October so were excited to experience Disney at this time. We will also be there for our anniversary.

I just looked up some photos of king bed rooms and all I found were photos that look like they were Pre-renovation. Please tell me those rooms were renovated too!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Hi all! :wave:

Were excited to have booked our next Disney trip this morning!!!
We will be going October 12-20, 2012 and staying at the Coronado!

We've never been in October so were excited to experience Disney at this time. We will also be there for our anniversary.

I just looked up some photos of king bed rooms and all I found were photos that look like they were Pre-renovation. Please tell me those rooms were renovated too!!

Congrats :wave:

Upvote 0

DrummerAlly

We booked this morning too for our trip in July 2012! The AAA agent was surprised we were booking so early, glad to know we're not alone! :wave:

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

October will be a great time to head to the world. I am working on planning so I can book soon...we are heading back for CHRISTMAS 2012 :xmas: :sohappy: Long wait but very worth it!!!

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Woo! Congrats! I'm excited for you. :sohappy:

We're planning on taking baby girl there for her first birthday in 2012 too, so if she's born that week we might be there the same time!

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
Thanks so much everybody!!

Popsicletrees-thank you to that! I looked at allears but we requested Cabanas so I didn't bother to look further. Glad to see that!

Has anyone ever been to MNSSHP? what's it like? How does it work with attending?

Upvote 0

Sweet Melissa

We've only been once. We didn't dress up, but the next time we go (which won't be this year) we probably will. The trick-or-treating and photo opportunities are fun, but I think the best thing about the party is the Boo to You Parade. It's definitely one of my favorite Disney parades.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
We've only been once. We didn't dress up, but the next time we go (which won't be this year) we probably will. The trick-or-treating and photo opportunities are fun, but I think the best thing about the party is the Boo to You Parade. It's definitely one of my favorite Disney parades.

Thanks Melissa! I've heard great things about the parade-we can't wait to see it!
Are the fall/Halloween decorations nice?

Upvote 0

Sweet Melissa

Thanks Melissa! I've heard great things about the parade-we can't wait to see it!
Are the fall/Halloween decorations nice?

They are! They do a good job mixing Halloween decorations with more generically autumnal decor. I like the Jack-o'-lanterns a lot. Be sure to check out the character sculptures around the hub too. They're really fun.

Upvote 0

GeekDad

I'm not sure what the name of the area that I stayed in was called but my wife and I were there in May 2010 after the renovations and the room was great. We were in the area farthest from the main pool and arcade area.

Upvote 0

jlandis44

Congrats! The MNSSHP is a lot of fun. I'm sure there are entire threads here devoted to the topic, but there is nothing like trick-or-treating in costume in the park, and walking up to Cinderella/Snow White/etc and getting candy. The parades are great! And, as is no surprise, something about enjoying the Haunted Mansion during this party just makes it feel extra special. You'll have a great time!

Upvote 0

popsicletrees

Boo to You Parade is my favorite part of MNSSHP, but Hallowishes is a lot of fun too! I think the event is well worth the price, especially if you have never experienced it before. Go during the week if you can. It will be a lot less crowded.

Upvote 0

coltow

YAY!!!!!!

My sister is getting married this weekend, THEN I can start planning for my trip next summer. I want to 8/26-9/3. DH & I have to pick our resort 1st lol. We keep bouncing back & forth between Coronado and French Quarter. Coronado, strickly for the pool, and French Quarter, mostly because we had such a great time there in 2008.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom