Just booked---Sept 2011

ml123_9

We are so excited, we just booked our next trip to the Kingdom for Sept 2011!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: Only a year out so I had better start planning. I just have a couple questions, how far in advance do they post the park hours and also the days for MNSSHP? Then, is it true that Mickey no longer goes around and mingles with guests at Chef Mickey's? That would be a real bummer. Thanks

WDWmazprty

Ok I am confused here. Before anyone else says it I know it doesnt take much. Looking to go in Jun '11 for my sons Bday. Just finished talking to a rep and if I book today and Disney comes out with a promo in Jan most likely you lose out on that price. So what has everyone booking so far out in advance...

Frankly, as I tell everyone planning a trip to Disney, I would use Kingdom Konsultants. For some reason I think its better than talking to WDW reservations. We use Tammy all the time, but there are a bunch of reps right here on the site. They are very good, very knowledgable, and will get you any and all discounts, promos, etc. the Disney has out for when you want to go.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Congrats on booking the vacation. And the suitcase countdown suggestion. Its awesome. I think I have heard about it but lost the whole link and everything will dif. have to check it out when I get home and on my own computer!

Congrats on the booking. Now comes the fun part. The planning.

Upvote 0

sueuk

We're there too! Sept 28th - Oct 12th, Beach Club; and yes - it's free dining ...... so far away though; but I have a 'girls trip' to DLP in November to look forward too (for the Xmas displays :xmas:).

Upvote 0

zaffery

Congrats on your booking your Sept 2011 vacation at the World.

I just came from Chef Mickeys for dinner last Friday night and Mickey is there and doing table rounds. Also at Chef Mickey's was Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Goofy all in ther cooking outfits. We had a blast with all of them and recommend this. This was the first time there and never been there for breakfast so not sure if it is the same.

Upvote 0

WDW-Crazy

Congrats on your booking your Sept 2011 vacation at the World.

I just came from Chef Mickeys for dinner last Friday night and Mickey is there and doing table rounds. Also at Chef Mickey's was Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Goofy all in ther cooking outfits. We had a blast with all of them and recommend this. This was the first time there and never been there for breakfast so not sure if it is the same.

We had breakfast last Sunday (9/26) also at Chef Mickey's and Mickey did, indeed, come to our table as well. Breakfast is good there, if you been to any other character breakfasts, you won't complain. ;)

Upvote 0

wendysue

We'll be at POP in 28 days, but I couldn't resist booking for Sept. 29 thru Oct. 6, 2011. Free dining and the 40th anniversary. Am hoping they do SOMETHING special for it. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom