Just booked---Sept 2011

ml123_9

We are so excited, we just booked our next trip to the Kingdom for Sept 2011!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: Only a year out so I had better start planning. I just have a couple questions, how far in advance do they post the park hours and also the days for MNSSHP? Then, is it true that Mickey no longer goes around and mingles with guests at Chef Mickey's? That would be a real bummer. Thanks

EnchantedRose

Congrats

Congrats on booking!!

I also booked this past weekend!! We are going 9/23-10/2 :sohappy: at POFQ!

Can't wait for the 6 month mark to get my reservations done and park hours!!

Even though we're a year out...it'll be here before we know it!

Upvote 0

tink65

Congrats on booking!!

I also booked this past weekend!! We are going 9/23-10/2 :sohappy: at POFQ!

Can't wait for the 6 month mark to get my reservations done and park hours!!

Even though we're a year out...it'll be here before we know it!

Hey EnchantedRose, looks like we'll be there at the same time! Our trip begins Sep 22 and ends October 1! We are booked at Pop Century but I've been thinking about a surprising my DD & DH with an upgrade to POFQ!

Upvote 0

ml123_9

Original Poster
Hey EnchantedRose, looks like we'll be there at the same time! Our trip begins Sep 22 and ends October 1! We are booked at Pop Century but I've been thinking about a surprising my DD & DH with an upgrade to POFQ!

Seems like everyone will be there around the same time. We're staying at POR Sep 25-30. Hopefully Mickey will still be mingling when I go to make ADR's, otherwise I don't think Chef Mickey's would be worth it for dinner, although I've never ate there.

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

Congrats!! We will be there Sept 18th through the 24th!! So excited....Free dining and MNSSHP. Woo hoo! Kind of sad that I will most likely miss the Food and Wine Festival, but still so happy to be going.

Upvote 0

BeanSz

We are at CBR Pirate Room from 9/23 to 10/1/2011 -- we are so excited we are going to bust. I downloaded the countdown suitcase from the disney site so every day I see the Days, Hours and Minutes until our trip. We skipped this past year due to the birth of DS #3 -- but planned on next Sept. Loved the fact that Disney rolled out free dining early. My DS 6 and DS3 are excited to stay at the Pirate Room and to see MNSSHP (our favorite). We really wanted to stay at CR but could not justify the 2k difference -- so we will keep watching for deals. We love CR especially with infant and small kids it is nice to be in walking distance to MK and at the monorail. I almost always change my reservation before we get there -- so we will see where we actually land. My wife though is trying t convince me just to stay at CBR in the pirate room for the boys since this is the last time we could do that with the entire family since there will be 5 of us. This year we can get away with it since DS #3 will be in pack'n play.

Either way -- we cannot wait. I know so many are excited for the 2011 packages -- even though so far out, time will pass quickly. See you there..I will be the one in the Goofy Hat!!

Upvote 0

ArielLover

We are planning a Nove/Dec 2011 trip for 2 weeks. Hoping to stay at the WL but will need free dining to pull it off. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Upvote 0

macsmom

Sept 28 - Oct 4 for me at POP. I was planning on getting the dining plan so what a big plus it is that it is free. Free is good. More spending money!

danna

Upvote 0

me_stitch

Premium Member
my family and my parents will be at CS from 9-29 - 10-9. it's seemed like it was taking forever to get to the one year away mark but now that it's passed I'm just counting down till the 190 day mark so I can start booking ADR's and plan what days we'll be in what parks and all of that fun stuff. we are also taking a few days to do other things in FL so I have alot to plan. we used to live in Tampa so my parents want to visit some old friends and our old house and their old jobs and my mom has to visit Lettuce Lake Park while we're there she said. and we want to squeeze in Sea World and probably Cape Canaveral. whew, so much to do and I can't really do anything for six more months. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Dads 2 Boys

We are at CBR Pirate Room from 9/23 to 10/1/2011 -- we are so excited we are going to bust. I downloaded the countdown suitcase from the disney site so every day I see the Days, Hours and Minutes until our trip. We skipped this past year due to the birth of DS #3 -- but planned on next Sept. Loved the fact that Disney rolled out free dining early. My DS 6 and DS3 are excited to stay at the Pirate Room and to see MNSSHP (our favorite). We really wanted to stay at CR but could not justify the 2k difference -- so we will keep watching for deals. We love CR especially with infant and small kids it is nice to be in walking distance to MK and at the monorail. I almost always change my reservation before we get there -- so we will see where we actually land. My wife though is trying t convince me just to stay at CBR in the pirate room for the boys since this is the last time we could do that with the entire family since there will be 5 of us. This year we can get away with it since DS #3 will be in pack'n play.

Either way -- we cannot wait. I know so many are excited for the 2011 packages -- even though so far out, time will pass quickly. See you there..I will be the one in the Goofy Hat!!

What is the "countdown suitcase?"

Upvote 0

EnchantedRose

We're doing POFQ for the free dining...we've stayed at a Value (Once at Music & twice at Pop, which we LOVE) the past 3 trips we have done and really have nothing bad to say...we've had a blast each time. This time since we are so far out...we usually booked 3 or 4 months in advance...we figured we'd up it to a Mod. We are so excited...cannot wait to go!!

Seems like everyone will be there around the same time. We're staying at POR Sep 25-30. Hopefully Mickey will still be mingling when I go to make ADR's, otherwise I don't think Chef Mickey's would be worth it for dinner, although I've never ate there.

We tried Chef Mickey's once for dinner last year during FD. When we went Mickey was still going table side. We had a great time...even paid to have a cake brought out for my son who was a few days away from turning 2. Got some greats pics of Donald with him & the cake! We had a blast...it was loads of fun...we had a GREAT view of MK from our seats. The food was ok...nothing out of this world. I however enjoy the character breakfasts more...& if you want to see Mickey try Tusker House in AK.

Upvote 0

sublimesting

I just extended my trip to be from 09/24 thru 10/08/11. We're staying at Pop. I can't wait I have been planning every day. Revising my itinerary, looking over restauarnt menus, etc...

Upvote 0

We Be Pirates

Ok I am confused here. Before anyone else says it I know it doesnt take much. Looking to go in Jun '11 for my sons Bday. Just finished talking to a rep and if I book today and Disney comes out with a promo in Jan most likely you lose out on that price. So what has everyone booking so far out in advance...

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

Ok I am confused here. Before anyone else says it I know it doesnt take much. Looking to go in Jun '11 for my sons Bday. Just finished talking to a rep and if I book today and Disney comes out with a promo in Jan most likely you lose out on that price. So what has everyone booking so far out in advance...

Well, speaking for my family, all we really care about is free dining. We look for the dates that have that, and go from there. Its worth it for us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom