Mon 12/21
Breakfast - Akershus (Princesses)
Dinner - Coral Reef

Tues 12/22
Breakfast - CP (Pooh)
Dinner - 1900 Park Fare (Cinderella)
** Also BBB and Pirate League for the kids

Wed 12/23
Breakfast - Hollywood & Vine (einsteins)
Lunch - Sci Fi
Dinner - Le Cellier (just mom & dad)

Thur 12/24 (Christmas Eve)
Lunch - Teppan Edo
Dinner - Tutto Italia
Candlelight Procession (late show)

Fri 12/25 (Christmas Day)
Dinner - Whispering Canyon Cafe

Sat 12/26
Lunch - Libert Tree Tavern
Dinner - Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue

Sun 12/27
Breakfast - Chef Mickey's

Wheeew....We were SOOOO lucky to get everything we wanted and during Christmas week no less !!! The CM on the phone said we must be charmed because we got every Holy Grail of WDW Dining ! LOL

corey154

Cograts! I hope you give us an update how it all was when you get back. I'm curious how fun it is to spend Christmas day at Disney!!! At least Santa can fit down the chimney at Wilderness Lodge...lol

dixiepixie

WOW...great job getting all of those wonderful ADR's! You will enjoy it I know...I'm getting hungary just thnking about all of the great food...

We will be at WDW for Christmas week also...12/22 to 12/26.
Made our Christmas Day ADR this morning...got our first choice...Liberty Tree Tavern for 1:30pm lunch...party of 9. We can't wait! Whispering Canyon was actually our second choice/back up plan for Christmas Day dinner.

The cast memeber/agent booking my ADR this morning even asked if I wanted Cinderella's Castle for Christmas Day as she had an opening for the same time I was wanting LTT, but I passed...now I am kinda kicking myself...but we were blessed to have a birthday dinner at CRT on our last visit so I thought I would leave that for hopefully someone who has not had the pleasure of the CRT dining experience before to be able to take advantage of it.

We are just blessed and so excited to be at WDW on Christmas this year and can't wait....an early Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all...
See You There!

TinkSassy

Congrats! You did very well Christmas week! You'll have a great time! Nothing is better than Christmas at Disney! Last year I was wondering if we were going to go hungry LOL

DBlackwell

I just booked ADR's for this winter and am very excited too. We've never been during the Christmas holiday season. Anyway, these are the dinners we were able to book:

Friday, DEC 18: Chef Mickey's, MVMCP

Saturday, DEC 19: Cinderella's Royal Table

Sunday, DEC 20: Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano

Monday, DEC 21: California Grill (Evening Reservation during WISHES Fireworks)

Tueday, DEC 22: Jiko – The Cooking Place (Just me & my wife... leaving the kids somewhere else)

Wednesday, DEC 23: Les Chefs de France (dinner w/ Remi)

Thursday, DEC 24: Le Cellier Steakhouse (Christmas Eve dinner followed by) Candlelight Processional (Dinner Package seats)

Friday, DEC 25: Teppan Edo.

But MOST excited to have booked a reservation for the Candlelight Processional on Christmas Eve!

dixiepixie

We also booked Candlelight Processional Dinner Package ADR for Tue. Dec. 22, 5:30pm at Restaurant Merekesh for the 8:15pm CP.

Does anyone know if the last CP of the day (8:15pm) diner package ADR's also receive the special Illuminations viewing location? I had heard that that maybe so, but was not confirmed when I booked....just wondering?

We also booked Candlelight Processional Dinner Package ADR for Tue. Dec. 22, 5:30pm at Restaurant Merekesh for the 8:15pm CP.

Does anyone know if the last CP of the day (8:15pm) diner package ADR's also receive the special Illuminations viewing location? I had heard that that maybe so, but was not confirmed when I booked....just wondering?

I was told that, yes it does include the special viewing area for Illuminations, when I called and made my reservations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom