Just booked a December, adults only trip!

My wife and myself just booked a November 29th-December 4th trip. We did these exact same dates last year with our 1 year old. As much fun as it was to see his reaction to everything, it was incredibly draining and a ton of work. Therefor, we got Grandma and Grandpa to baby sit that week so we can get a little break. Though it will be very wierd going without the little guy, it will be a ton of fun to go at our own pace. Can't wait!

nepalostparks

Moms and dads deserve some alone time too, so enjoy the few days together. It'll help you get back to being tight as toast! Disney is still a great place even without kids, especially a romantic evening strolling along the World Showcase in Epcot.

Hope you have a great trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Congratulations, very good idea!
Date nights and getaway weekends are so important.

Plan on special dinners? V&A's maybe, Cali Grill, Artist Point, Narcoossee's?
Maybe take advantage of a "sleigh ride" at WL or Fort Wilderness.
Spa visit for two at GF?

Really something to look forward to...and special kudo's to the Grandparents! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Sleigh Ride... Where have I been?

Of course!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...at-disneys-fort-wilderness-resort-campground/

1105AR_0372KP49186467.JPG

Upvote 0

Todd L

I was there that week in 08....It got Downright cold at night and Chilly during the day BUT it was really nice to see the place done up for xmas........have a Blast.

Upvote 0

LoriMistress

You'll absolutely love it! DH and I don't have children, but we love going to WDW. You'll be able to go on rides without doing baby swap, or skipping it. Plus, you and your wife will be able to make some new traditions without the kiddo.

Upvote 0

ColoradoDWFan

Original Poster
I'm definately thinking of doing a nice dinner with the Mrs. Possibly Le Cellier? It will be nice having the flexibility to go at the commando pace if we want. Just like the pre-kids trips.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom