Just a quick update for anyone who cares :)

ZambeziZelda

Original Poster
I've finally been rehired by the Walt Disney Company!

And, I was placed in Adventureland/Liberty Square, so who knows, my dreams of Skippering at the Jungle Cruise may come true in a few short days. :)

maggiegrace1

YAY!...I care! I care!
That is sooo awesome..:)

So will you continue the other job or leave there completely?

I think all of your dreams will come true...Walt would be proud of you love..;)

ZambeziZelda

Original Poster
YAY!...I care! I care!
That is sooo awesome..:)

So will you continue the other job or leave there completely?

I think all of your dreams will come true...Walt would be proud of you love..;)

I'm staying seasonal with Universal...this way, I can still get to get into the parks! And, if I don't get Jungle Cruise, I'll have a place that I can spiel at whenever the mood strikes :)

steviej

very cool! I dont know the whole story, but hey, it ends with you working at disney world, so i do know it has a happy ending

joanna71985

I've finally been rehired by the Walt Disney Company!

And, I was placed in Adventureland/Liberty Square, so who knows, my dreams of Skippering at the Jungle Cruise may come true in a few short days. :)

Congrats girly!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Hopefully we will (finally) be able to meet.:)

ZambeziZelda

Original Poster
Thanks everyone!

I still can't hardly believe it happened...I don't think it's going to be real to me until I go though Traditions next week and get my nametag and ID!

Sir Hiss527

Congrats! Yeah I tried staying seasonal with Universal, but they wouldn't let me for some odd reason. I was in entertainment over there, and I don't think they permit people to go seasonal there which really sucks. Congrats to you though going back to Disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom