Jurassic Park Rollercoaster Coming To Universals Islands Of Adventure?

PostScott

Watch at your own risk. I mean, it's just a ten second clip of the queue so it doesn't spoil much but I think the design really sets the tone for the attraction. Super excited.

PostScott

A quote from Robert Niles on the opening date of Velocicoaster-

"The deadline for all American adults to be eligible for the Covid vaccine is May 1. With three weeks to do both doses of the Pfizer vaccine and four for the Moderna - and full immunity kicking in two weeks after the final dose, by my math, that gets us to... the weekend of June 12.

Just saying, in case anyone might want to know why Universal might be kicking off its big new attraction that weekend."

jrhwdw

I was Right?!o_O
Granted this is my first time in here, but I heard on YT a month ago that IOA was planning this for Aug?? So this surprised me. Might IOA get longer hours starting June 10th? The lights on the headrest looks really good at night!!
A quote from Robert Niles on the opening date of Velocicoaster-

"The deadline for all American adults to be eligible for the Covid vaccine is May 1. With three weeks to do both doses of the Pfizer vaccine and four for the Moderna - and full immunity kicking in two weeks after the final dose, by my math, that gets us to... the weekend of June 12.

Just saying, in case anyone might want to know why Universal might be kicking off its big new attraction that weekend."
Interesting math for sure...Might this math work for other things on I-4????

Patcheslee

Granted this is my first time in here, but I heard on YT a month ago that IOA was planning this for Aug?? So this surprised me. Might IOA get longer hours starting June 10th? The lights on the headrest looks really good at night!!

Interesting math for sure...Might this math work for other things on I-4????
Never know June 10th 2022 is the Jurassic World 3 movie release, so was just a guess for me. They can have a year of movie hype with this.
Far as the hours, I could see them being close to 2019 operating hours just as they have for this spring break crowd. Heck Mardis Gras is extended again.

DCBaker

Premium Member
EyTf7ePWUAUi2tM.jpeg
EyTf7oWWgAQTSyR.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom