Jungle Cruise Re-Imagining

FigmentJedi

Constance has all the Backstory in the world, meanwhile almost *nothing* is known about The Hatbox Ghost . . . Guess who guests clamor for.

There's "Disney Detail" and then there's overthinking it.
Connie was a product of the Haunted Mansion Bride Lore hitting its peak of popularity and an attempt to revive the base "Disappearing/reappearing head" concept of the Hatbox Ghost in a new context. Then they decided to characterize her as "Matrimony-themed Joel Schumacher Batman Villain" and the menace of an axe wielding Black Widow Bride was kinda undercut.

Homemade Imagineering

Btw, this new AA skipper they're referring to... is this the re-skinned figure pictured in the concept art on the pole with the other characters, just with added dialogue? Or are we expecting an all new A-1000 figure along the shores of the attraction elsewhere?

Homemade Imagineering

Utilizing this same mech, along with this general technology for the rumored Skipper AA would be the most desirable route imo. With that said, I'm honestly not sure how well electric figures survive out in the weather, as compared to pneumatic or hydraulic figures. I'm sure with todays technology, they'll be able to craft some pretty durable skins, which'll be able to protect the inner mechs of electric figures. I also feel it's easier for them to get away with limited motion profiles for animal AAs, as opposed to humans, especially when the human AA is a signature figure.

GimpYancIent

Utilizing this same mech, along with this general technology for the rumored Skipper AA would be the most desirable route imo. With that said, I'm honestly not sure how well electric figures survive out in the weather, as compared to pneumatic or hydraulic figures. I'm sure with todays technology, they'll be able to craft some pretty durable skins, which'll be able to protect the inner mechs of electric figures. I also feel it's easier for them to get away with limited motion profiles for animal AAs, as opposed to humans, especially when the human AA is a signature figure.

Looking at the post's media attachment the term "I'll Be Back" comes to mind.

Homemade Imagineering

Btw, I don't have a subscription to attractions magazine, so I was wondering whether anyone here does. I ask this, because there might be some useful or interesting tidbits in this article, though it might just be the same information we already know about.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Btw, I don't have a subscription to attractions magazine, so I was wondering whether anyone here does. I ask this, because there might be some useful or interesting tidbits in this article, though it might just be the same information we already know about.
See here:

Meet the characters of the ill-fated jungle cruise...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom