Jungle Cruise boat sinks!

ImperfectPixie

Not sure if this was posted already here yet, but I found this tiktok/video which shows where the water seeped through on the boat. Also, turn down your volume for this video, lol.

That doesn't look like an insignificant leak. :oops:

sgtmgd

I dont know why people believe the far left and right media, this never happened, it's fake news..
DIVc4Am1wXOQo.gif

Cesar R M

Not sure if this was posted already here yet, but I found this tiktok/video which shows where the water seeped through on the boat. Also, turn down your volume for this video, lol.

is that trap door the engine compartment? thats a lot of water coming from there.

In the worst case, could it be a quick patch job that failed?

Pepper's Ghost

I would not worry too much. The lifeboats on the Disney ships are pretty banging. ;)

LOL. Seems to me they don't do boats too well. Don't think the Cruise Line or their lifeboats have a cement guide rail to save them in case of sinkation. I could be wrong though. Never looked below the surface of the water when viewing pics of the Cruise Line ships. ;)

SplashJacket

The lifeboats on the Disney ships are pretty banging.

What's interesting is just how overkill the lifeboats are. Solid lifeboats are extremely inefficient uses of space and are simply there due to maritime regulations. A large percentage of crew and passengers would actually be in inflatable boats given an emergency.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What's interesting is just how overkill the lifeboats are. Solid lifeboats are extremely inefficient uses of space and are simply there due to maritime regulations. A large percentage of crew and passengers would actually be in inflatable boats given an emergency.
Quite correct. The things are basically sealed floating tanks. I would wager that once you were in one of those things, the chance of you getting injured from physically rolling around and being impacted by loose items would far outweigh your chance of drowning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom