Trip Club June 2013

bethymouse

Got our Mickey Mail today!:D I was so happy, I almost cried.:D
Dumb me though thought paper airline tickets would be sent, and I didn't know you needed a "locator number". I didn't realize that you print your boarding passes 24 hours before your flight @ home!:oops: We're flying airtran. I just feel so stupid!:oops:

Pooh'sBuddy

Got our Mickey Mail today!:D I was so happy, I almost cried.:D
Dumb me though thought paper airline tickets would be sent, and I didn't know you needed a "locator number". I didn't realize that you print your boarding passes 24 hours before your flight @ home!:oops: We're flying airtran. I just feel so stupid!:oops:
Don't feel that way. If you don't fly regularly, it's not in your everyday routine. It's good that you figured it out now.

Wikkler

Yet another version of my plans:
  1. Arrive, plane lands at 11:15, Blizzard Beach water park, resort-hopping, dinner reservation at Maya Grill at Coronado Resort at 6:45 PM, DisneyQuest at Downtown Disney
  2. Epcot's Future World section, dinner reservation at 7:00 pm for Coral Reef
  3. Magic Kingdom, eastern half (Tomorrowland & Fantasyland), dinner reservation for Tony's Town Square at 7:05 PM
  4. Magic Kingdom, western half (Liberty Square, Frontierland, & Adventureland), late lunch reservtaion for T-Rex at downtown disney at 2:30 PM, Resort-hopping
  5. Resort-hopping, Typhoon Lagoon water park & Epcot's World Showcase section, reservation for breakfast at Kouzzina at BoardWalk at 9:45, dinner reservation for Nine Dragons at Epcot at 6:45
  6. Disney's Hollywood Studios, 7:45 dinner reservation for Sci-Fi Dine-In, possible exploring of Pop & AoA
  7. Animal Kingdom, Animal Kingdom Resort, lunch reservation at Yak & Yeti @ noon, dinner reservation for Rainforest Cafe at 7:00
  8. The aformentioned plane leaving at 7:00 in the morning

Mawg

Yet another version of my plans:
  1. Arrive, plane lands at 11:15, Blizzard Beach water park, resort-hopping, dinner reservation at Maya Grill at Coronado Resort at 6:45 PM, DisneyQuest at Downtown Disney
  2. Epcot's Future World section, dinner reservation at 7:00 pm for Coral Reef
  3. Magic Kingdom, eastern half (Tomorrowland & Fantasyland), dinner reservation for Tony's Town Square at 7:05 PM
  4. Magic Kingdom, western half (Liberty Square, Frontierland, & Adventureland), late lunch reservtaion for T-Rex at downtown disney at 2:30 PM, Resort-hopping
  5. Resort-hopping, Typhoon Lagoon water park & Epcot's World Showcase section, reservation for breakfast at Kouzzina at BoardWalk at 9:45, dinner reservation for Nine Dragons at Epcot at 6:45
  6. Disney's Hollywood Studios, 7:45 dinner reservation for Sci-Fi Dine-In, possible exploring of Pop & AoA
  7. Animal Kingdom, Animal Kingdom Resort, lunch reservation at Yak & Yeti @ noon, dinner reservation for Rainforest Cafe at 7:00
  8. The aformentioned plane leaving at 7:00 in the morning

I like it, but I'm curious as to why you want to visit so many resorts? Are you planning another trip off in the future and want to figure out which resort you might want to stay at? Most of the resorts, there's not much to do at other than look at the lobby and the gift shop or have a drink at a bar, you won't be able to use the pools. Visiting the Deluxe resorts is nice and they have the best restaurants and lounges. Maybe consider doing the resorts on the monorail loop using the monorail and at the boardwalk exit from back entrance of Epcot and enjoy the boardwalk too and animal kingdom. If the resorts on the monorail loop try to plan for a night and then you can watch the fireworks on the beach of the Polynesian or Grand Floridian and catch the boat electrical pageant. A lot of people pay good money to stay at a nice resort and then only sleep there or occasionally eat a meal or use the pool there and spend most of their time at the Parks. The parks is where the fun is at. But, I do like your plan and it keeps getting better!

Mawg

Today has been *%¿*#@&% at work and I could use something to make me feel better. Something like...oh, I dont know...maybe my Mickey mail. I WANT MY MICKEY MAIL DOG GONE IT!!!!! (stomping my feet, pitching a hissy fit) **sigh**

I got mine on day 32, two days ago. It really wasn't that exciting this time. No cool luggage tags, just a pretty bland booklet of vouchers.

Wikkler

I like it, but I'm curious as to why you want to visit so many resorts? Are you planning another trip off in the future and want to figure out which resort you might want to stay at? Most of the resorts, there's not much to do at other than look at the lobby and the gift shop or have a drink at a bar, you won't be able to use the pools. Visiting the Deluxe resorts is nice and they have the best restaurants and lounges. Maybe consider doing the resorts on the monorail loop using the monorail and at the boardwalk exit from back entrance of Epcot and enjoy the boardwalk too and animal kingdom. If the resorts on the monorail loop try to plan for a night and then you can watch the fireworks on the beach of the Polynesian or Grand Floridian and catch the boat electrical pageant. A lot of people pay good money to stay at a nice resort and then only sleep there or occasionally eat a meal or use the pool there and spend most of their time at the Parks. The parks is where the fun is at. But, I do like your plan and it keeps getting better!
I guess I'm trying to see what I'm missing since I'm staying off-site.
I know for a fact we're going to see at least 2 resorts, since we have reservations at them... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom