Trip Club June 2013

Tink0102

Ok...I dont know how to copy her picture from over there to here but go to the "Trip Report" forum and it is on the " The Surprise! We're going to Disney. Here's a cookie, now get in the car" thread. She has pictures of the cookies. There are cute, cute, cute and look so yummy!

gooftroop5

Mickey mail came today! Woohoo! We arrive May 31st. That means the rest of June 2013 club Mickey mail should be trickling in soon too!!!

One question though......I split our trip about a week ago and Mickey mail still has it as our original booking. Will they send new mail? We now have 2 packages booked with rooms/dining plan so I wasn't sure if we would receive twice the vouchers or just the one. Thanks!!

Tink0102

The first time we ever went, we did not tell them where we were going. We drove. We had to stop on the way overnight. At the hotel that night, we gave them gifts that we told them were clues. Gifts were stuffed Tigger, Mickey, etc.
oh my goodness...that would never work with my DS he would drill you with so many questions you would have to tell him to get him to stop. He is relentless! I swear he is going to be a detective or attorney when he is grown. His second favorite thing next to drilling you with questions is "discussing" (which I call arguing) and "finding a compromise". Relentless I tell you!

gooftroop5

34 days to go and our kids still have no idea we are going! Any good ideas on how to break the news to them?

Same here! Our kids have NO idea! We are just throwing them in the car and heading down the road. I plan on having an envelope for each of them with a homemade schedule (I put pictures of where we stay and other fun things to do at disney on a calendar type schedule) and disney gift card in it. We drive through the night and will leave in the evening. We will probably just tell them we decided to take a quick vacation, but not tell them where. They will fall asleep in the car and when they wake up in the morning we should be in south Georgia. We will break the news to them then by giving them their envelopes. :D

Pooh'sBuddy

Thanks for all the great ideas guys! I'm not sure if we can wait till the day before we go but I'm sure we can think of somthing great. Eagerly awaiting our mickey mail as well. Won't be long now!
I understand I don't know your residential situation, but if it's manageable, maybe that's the way you need to tell them. Once you know it's in the mailbox, leave it and ask them to get the mail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom