Trip Club June 2013

Raven66

I called to check on our photo pass + and was told that we would get it when we check into our resort. This makes me a little nervous.
Yeah, we ordered ours separately. From the time we ordered it until the time it arrived was less then a week. I didn't know you could order it thru Disney. If you don't mind me asking (you can PM if you want) what did you pay for it thru them?

I'm dying to get my Mickey Mail! Perhaps today! I'm feeling kinda down. My boy had an asthma attack, and is at home getting treatments.:( It's rainy. :( But... the sun's still shinin when I close my eyes!:) Happy Tuesday everyone!:)

No Mickey mail for us today.:( But the t shirt I had made for my husband came. It was for our anniversary (May 12) but I gave it to him early. It's the saying that they play on the monorail. He loved it. So maybe tomorrow will be the day!! I hope your son is feeling better!!!

bethymouse

Yeah, we ordered ours separately. From the time we ordered it until the time it arrived was less then a week. I didn't know you could order it thru Disney. If you don't mind me asking (you can PM if you want) what did you pay for it thru them?

No Mickey mail for us today.:( But the t shirt I had made for my husband came. It was for our anniversary (May 12) but I gave it to him early. It's the saying that they play on the monorail. He loved it. So maybe tomorrow will be the day!! I hope your son is feeling better!!!
Aw. Thank you raven66.;)

Tink0102

At that particular time it was offered for $158.00. At the time I didn't even know what it was, but took their word when I was told it was a good deal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom