July 2012 Roll Call

DrummerAlly

There's a June, August, and September 2012 roll call out there... I'm feeling pretty left out in July here!

We're booked July 15-21 at AKL.... anyone else?

DisDadWoz

Two more weeks and we will be on the plane. I'm not sure how to feel as this will be the first trip we take in some time where we don't already have our next one booked. Feel like something is missing:confused:

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

I can not believe that by this time tomorrow (6:00 pm) we will be in Downtown Disney. Saturday morning we'll be checking in at Boardwalk and then it's on to Epcot!!! All of you fellow July visitors, have safe travels and a magical time!!! :D

well is it raining is my question? well at least one of my questions...

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

I am working diligently today on my scheduled meals and I may cancel Chef Mickey for breakfast on Friday July 27 at 9:50 am ...would anybody here be looking for a spot at Chef Mickey on that day ? Cuz if so message me and maybe I can do the cancel whereas you could pick up the opening my cancellation creates

Upvote 0

loveit

This is our 3rd time in July we stayed at FW for the 4th and PORS last weekend. Found out they changed their discount policy for passholders and FL residents, prices are way more than they have been in previous years. Love the Disney resorts but not worth the money any more; staying near downtown for half the price. Maybe they will get their act together, called to rebook at PORS and the price was crazy, the operator said they had plenty of rooms... hmmm wonder why.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

So we are heading out this afternoon to hit the road! I can't believe after all the months of waiting it is finally here...It still does not seem real and since we won't be hitting property until tomorrow I am sure it won't until then! To all those with trips coming up may you have a safe and fabulous time. Enjoy Disney and I will see you all on the flip side.

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

So we are heading out this afternoon to hit the road! I can't believe after all the months of waiting it is finally here...It still does not seem real and since we won't be hitting property until tomorrow I am sure it won't until then! To all those with trips coming up may you have a safe and fabulous time. Enjoy Disney and I will see you all on the flip side.

So happy for you!:)

Upvote 0

DisDadWoz

One week from tomorrow!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!! Did the online check in because I would explode from the excitement if I didn't!:) Tommorrow starts the official "One week from today we'll be..." comments!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom