July 2012 Roll Call

DrummerAlly

There's a June, August, and September 2012 roll call out there... I'm feeling pretty left out in July here!

We're booked July 15-21 at AKL.... anyone else?

real mad hatter

Wow!

:ROFLOL: Too funny!

The shirts I make for trips are more along this line.
IMG_3999.jpg

Hey Dude, I survived the sixties with those weird trips.Ain't no one gonna miss you with these on.:ROFLOL::wave:

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I'm a little nervous for the bill coming at the end!

11 days on property, longest trip I've ever taken down at the World (as an adult at least).

It will be well worth it in the end. Just remember to turn and look at the guests during the ceremony. I know that sounds strange, but its what I did. Just looked at them for a second, it was such a surreal moment. Take it all in.

And enjoy the honeymoon. Do things from a different view from time to time. My husband had never been so we rushed it all so he could get to everything...the days off at the beach were our time to relax, but looking back-and now we use this advice-he says he felt like he missed a lot of those little moments

Upvote 0

marjenn

The wife and I added a trip just for us in July. We'll be at the Pop from July 8- 13! Then we'll get to go back in September (10-19) with the kids and my wife's parents and stay at the POFQ. So we've got two countdowns going at home! :)

We didn't book the July trip until the end of May so we were surprised when we went to make our ADR's that we were able to get a reservation at every restaurant we wanted. We thought for sure we'd be outta luck for some.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

The wife and I added a trip just for us in July. We'll be at the Pop from July 8- 13! Then we'll get to go back in September (10-19) with the kids and my wife's parents and stay at the POFQ. So we've got two countdowns going at home! :)

We didn't book the July trip until the end of May so we were surprised when we went to make our ADR's that we were able to get a reservation at every restaurant we wanted. We thought for sure we'd be outta luck for some.

Ah I love when a plan comes together! As well as a kids free trip! That is going to be beautiful for the two of you.

And its always fabulous when those last minute reservations actually come up with the way you want them. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

marjenn

Ah I love when a plan comes together! As well as a kids free trip! That is going to be beautiful for the two of you.

And its always fabulous when those last minute reservations actually come up with the way you want them. Enjoy!

While we know we will miss the kids we are so looking forward to doing the things at Disney we really can't do or hard to do when the kids are with us. This is actually a early birthday present for my wife. I have to be out of town for work later in the month during her birthday so thought this would help win me some brownie points!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

While we know we will miss the kids we are so looking forward to doing the things at Disney we really can't do or hard to do when the kids are with us. This is actually a early birthday present for my wife. I have to be out of town for work later in the month during her birthday so thought this would help win me some brownie points!

Missing the kids is always a hard thing but you are right, you will get a chance to do everything that is hard to do with a kid. When its just me and the hubby we try to get to all the attractions that we know a three and a half year old isn't that fond of...

Upvote 0

Disney61

Disney madness is begining to set in around the house...double checking...triple checking... the reservations, the countdown to do list, the clothes to take.... You'd think this was our first trip LOL!!!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Yes, with 36 days for us, we are begin to enter that madness! Making sure we start to remember things here and there, finalize things with the family, and making sure we get everything we need ahead of time. Bills paid etc...and yet it still feels way to early to pack..sigh...though things are beginning to be pulled out and put aside...will it ever get here??

Upvote 0

Rinx

Heading down to the World with my girlfriend 7/5 - 7/12 at Caribbean Beach. I'm very excited because she is a Disney newbie and I can't wait to show her absolutely everything! Only problem is she doesn't do many rides and definitely won't be doing Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, Everest, Rock n' Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, nor Mission: Space :eek: Oh well, plenty still to do!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Heading down to the World with my girlfriend 7/5 - 7/12 at Caribbean Beach. I'm very excited because she is a Disney newbie and I can't wait to show her absolutely everything! Only problem is she doesn't do many rides and definitely won't be doing Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, Everest, Rock n' Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, nor Mission: Space :eek: Oh well, plenty still to do!

You could always do the single rider option. That is what my husband and I do when he doesn't want to ride or needs a break...let her do some browsing...but you are right you guys will have so much to do without those. Enjoy the experience and have a fabulous time!

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

counting down the days....

so excited to be on the monorail line! this trip will likely never be matched... honeymoon, 12 days... a real loose attitude, which is huge for a guy who works in finance and is always looking/crunching/projecting money in my personal life. I'm running that room key and I don't care what comes at the end... do I have it? likely not but this is a once and a lifetime event (well, it is supposed to be... hopefully will be my one and only honeymoon).

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

counting down the days....

so excited to be on the monorail line! this trip will likely never be matched... honeymoon, 12 days... a real loose attitude, which is huge for a guy who works in finance and is always looking/crunching/projecting money in my personal life. I'm running that room key and I don't care what comes at the end... do I have it? likely not but this is a once and a lifetime event (well, it is supposed to be... hopefully will be my one and only honeymoon).

Yes it will be....:D

And it is going to be a fabulous trip. The hubby and I still talk about ours often...and while we love each trip, there was just something about the honeymoon that makes it extra special...admittedly it was probably because the hubs had never been and up til that point hated Disney....I so converted him...

Upvote 0

Disney61

My wife is getting really excited about staying at Boardwalk this year (We've always stayed in the Magic Kingdom resort area previously)...She was on line checking out all the things that the resort has to offer today! Needless to say, I see lots of late nights on the boardwalk this year! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom