Journey to Atlantis question...

starsky

Original Poster
I just wondered if the boats still fill up with water almost as soon as you get moving? I remember stepping into the boat last time and after about the 1st 10 yards of the ride water had poured into the boat and nearly covered our shoes:mad:

I don't mind getting wet on the drops but this was just silly. Almost as bad as the Tidal Wave at Busch Gardens:veryconfu

mej

I wore a poncho (it was a very wet day) and came out bone dry! My husband did get very wet feet though!!

disney_nutter

i always get soaked but at least its not as bad as the soaking u when wacthing shamu. oh by the way every body to answer this question is from n.ireland.

TURKEY

I'm not from Northern Ireland, but I'm going to answer.

I've been on boats that have had lots of trash in them. I guess it blocked some of the drains, because the boats were full of water.

Others have been dry except when water splashed into the boats.

starsky

Original Poster
Originally posted by disney_nutter
oh by the way every body to answer this question is from n.ireland.

Freaky! Or it was until Turkey Leg Boy posted. We must have a fascination with Seaworld.

Maybe it's because the Irish Sea is a smelly cold brown thing, and seeing blue/green water is a novelty for us!

disney_nutter

Maybe it's because the Irish Sea is a smelly cold brown thing, and seeing blue/green water is a novelty for us!

Thats what it is i never knew that i was ment to be that coulour i also thought it was meant to be brown like the water up at portrush

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by mej
I wore a poncho (it was a very wet day) and came out bone dry! My husband did get very wet feet though!!

Whats the point of doing a water ride if you're not prepared to get wet - that hot Florida sun soon dries you off.

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by CAPTAIN HOOK

Whats the point of doing a water ride if you're not prepared to get wet - that hot Florida sun soon dries you off.

Also if you do Journey to Atlantis, then get on Kraken right after, you are mostly dry when you come off Kraken :lol:

Ian

Me and my friend being the immature jerks that we r decided to flip off the camera on splash mountain on our 3 time on it one day and when we got off we ran down to the camera picture place and out picture never came up after sitting there for about 20 mins so eventually one employee walked up to us seeign us sit there for a while and said if u did sumthign dirogitory on the picture then it doesnt show up and the people we were with on the ride with just looked at us and walked away so i dont think they got a free ride other than that its basically what was stated earlier but i found it to be a funny story so i thot id let u all no it...and by the way how often do girls flash the pictures on splash mountain...lol?...anyways ha good times:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Ian
Me and my friend being the immature jerks that we r decided to flip off the camera on splash mountain on our 3 time on it one day and when we got off we ran down to the camera picture place and out picture never came up after sitting there for about 20 mins so eventually one employee walked up to us seeign us sit there for a while and said if u did sumthign dirogitory on the picture then it doesnt show up and the people we were with on the ride with just looked at us and walked away so i dont think they got a free ride other than that its basically what was stated earlier but i found it to be a funny story so i thot id let u all no it...and by the way how often do girls flash the pictures on splash mountain...lol?...anyways ha good times:lol:

www.flashmountain.com

But honestly...why RUIN it for everyone???

DisneyGal

I must agree....why ruin it for everyone, that is awful. It's ne thing to ruin it for yourself, but why ruin it for all the others who may have bought the picture?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom