Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

DCBaker

Premium Member
Doubtful it if really means anything sit was likely written before the current situation, but ShopDisney lists an opening in 2021

2021 now removed from the site -

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 9.11.06 PM.png

trainplane3

I honestly do not really get the hate for this. It seems pretty harmless and could be really nice. :cautious: (Runs away 😅)
I don't exactly hate it but it will probably be lackluster to the public that heard about a "Moana attraction" coming to Epcot. It seems lame to just slap an IP on what is literally a pathway with rocks, water, and some denser trees. This shouldn't be labeled as an attraction. I think it's pretty harmless overall but it's funny to IP a pathway.

The Grand Inquisitor

I don't exactly hate it but it will probably be lackluster to the public that heard about a "Moana attraction" coming to Epcot. It seems lame to just slap an IP on what is literally a pathway with rocks, water, and some denser trees. This shouldn't be labeled as an attraction. I think it's pretty harmless overall but it's funny to IP a pathway.
Personally It doesn't need the Moana tie in. Why not just have it be a nice pathway/ walk through attraction? I can see why people are annoyed.

The Grand Inquisitor

It's taking the life of a multipurpose building which is an integral piece of the EPCOT Central Spine, and it's just a path with some fancy fountains.
I can absolutely see your point. But I mean they were barely using the building and it was falling apart. I wish EPCOT had instead fixed up Innoventions rather than demo it but I would rather have something new than something that is neglected for years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom