Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

Corylancaster

So since I haven't been to a park where this could be a thing (guardians wasn't open yet last trip) can you have more than one VQ at a time? Like if we get up at 7am and get a Guardians VQ, and then don't get called before the VQ for Moana opens, will we be able to still get the Moano VQ?

DCBaker

Premium Member
So since I haven't been to a park where this could be a thing (guardians wasn't open yet last trip) can you have more than one VQ at a time? Like if we get up at 7am and get a Guardians VQ, and then don't get called before the VQ for Moana opens, will we be able to still get the Moano VQ?

Unless something has changed, you'll be able to join both the Guardians and Journey of Water Virtual Queues, even if your Guardians group hasn't been called.

Corylancaster

Unless something has changed, you'll be able to join both the Guardians and Journey of Water Virtual Queues, even if your Guardians group hasn't been called.
Cool. The VQ thing is new to me. Last year when we went TRON and Guardians neither one were open yet and Rat didn't have VQ at the time either

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Still can't get my head around this view being in EPCOT 🤔

Journey-of-Water-Inspired-by-Moana_Full_53254.jpg

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Still can't get my head around this view being in EPCOT 🤔

Journey-of-Water-Inspired-by-Moana_Full_53254.jpg
The educational aspect is good buy they should really just drop the whole Moana thing. What I want to know is Moana and Princess and the frog really that wildly popular that they need to shove it in our face everywhere we walk?

MagicHappens1971

The educational aspect is good buy they should really just drop the whole Moana thing. What I want to know is Moana and Princess and the frog really that wildly popular that they need to shove it in our face everywhere we walk?
Moana is. Princess and the Frog is popular but not nearly as popular as Moana.

However what they are “shoving in your face” is the “Disney Princess™️” Brand.

They all reinforce the brand and sell merch.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
Is the Moana Meet and Greet spot permanent? I can appreciate the addition but it appears hastily thrown together and incomplete. There's no set design or place-making. Any chance they can give her some props? A Hei-Hei animatronic perched on a rock that she can converse with? Something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom