Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

Disstevefan1

So as I look at the photos it doesn't look like a splash pad.
Folks are just teasing with the splash pad comments of course.

Whenever they are done with with whatever this monstrosity is, it will be a good place to get out of the sun and check your phone.

You will need to get some shade after the 100 minute wait to get in there for sure..

GimpYancIent

Folks are just teasing with the splash pad comments of course.

Whenever they are done with with whatever this monstrosity is, it will be a good place to get out of the sun and check your phone.

You will need to get some shade after the 100 minute wait to get in there for sure..
Yep! Pretty much what it will be. A step above and a bit (just a bit) beyond the current construction walls, as in being easier on the eyes.

J4546

Yep! Pretty much what it will be. A step above and a bit (just a bit) beyond the current construction walls, as in being easier on the eyes.
I think the journey of water walkthrough will be a lot better than construction walls, and looks like it will be an edutainment offering as well. This is a great addition for Epcot imo. I cant wait for the communicore plaza to start taking shape as well! I know its been a lot of construction but we are nearing the end of this phase finally

solidyne

I think the journey of water walkthrough will be a lot better than construction walls, and looks like it will be an edutainment offering as well. This is a great addition for Epcot imo. I cant wait for the communicore plaza to start taking shape as well! I know its been a lot of construction but we are nearing the end of this phase finally
I'm optimistic about this one as well.

Then again, I was optimistic about Toy Story Land. :confused:

solidyne

i hear ya, but also TSL is slowly improving with the addition of the BBQ spot and Im sure in the coming years they will add an Als Toy Barn and keep plussing it up. Also I dont think TSL is that bad either, I like SDD and TSM
I do like those attractions, too! I just wish I didn't have to walk through hot-concrete-plasticstuff-mess-land to get to them. It just looks gross to me for some reason.

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
As I look at the progress, I can’t help but notice that the height of the rock work (although I know it’s not done) appears to be far shorter than the height of Innoventions. Is that how it is expected to be, or is there more height coming that I can’t see from the angle of the pictures I’ve seen?

James Alucobond

As I look at the progress, I can’t help but notice that the height of the rock work (although I know it’s not done) appears to be far shorter than the height of Innoventions. Is that how it is expected to be, or is there more height coming that I can’t see from the angle of the pictures I’ve seen?
The rockwork nearest the monorail is as tall as it's getting. This includes the columnar basalt formations to the left and right of the main entrance, the wave-form rock that will be positioned behind the canopy shown in the concept art, and the rock cavities with leaping fountains. To my knowledge, the tallest formation (the cave in the extreme eastern part of the area) has not yet reached its maximum height, but I also haven't seen any new photos of their progress with the rebar chips in the past few days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom