Journey Into Your Imagination -- Figment is Back!

popkid

Original Poster
(from the WDTC)

By popular demand, Figment, the lovable dragon with the fun personality, returns to the Journey Into Your Imagination attraction at Epcot. The enhanced attraction is scheduled to reopen in early June.

The free-spirited Figment will join the practical Dr. Nigel Channing to lead guests on a journey that will engage their imagination and their senses. Also back: the playful tune, "One Little Spark," penned by the Sherman Brothers for the original Journey Into Imagination ride-through attraction that opened in 1983. A little magic and imagination at the end of the attraction will allow fans of Figment to experience him like never before.

bossmsx

OK, so what is the actual name of the new attraction? I'm a bit confused.."Eyes And Ears" said it would be "Journey Into Imagination with Figment"...The sign outside the pavillion says "Journey Into Imagination"..Now this press release says it's gonna be called "Journey Into Your Imagination".:hammer:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Snappy cynic

I thought the ride was just a cunning ploy to deposit guests into an area where the can part with cash in return for some Kodak products or cheesy blue screen photos. :confused:

General Grizz

Originally posted by bossmsx
OK, so what is the actual name of the new attraction? I'm a bit confused.."Eyes And Ears" said it would be "Journey Into Imagination with Figment"...The sign outside the pavillion says "Journey Into Imagination"..Now this press release says it's gonna be called "Journey Into Your Imagination".:hammer:

The sign outside says "SOMETHING NEW IS COMING TO JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATION"...and that is "Journey Into Imagination with Figment". The presses may have it all messed up... JIYI was the old name...

Oh, geez...Channing....ACH!

:hurl: :brick: :brick: :hammer: :hammer: :hurl: :brick: :hammer:

tenchu

Originally posted by popkid
(from the WDTC)

By popular demand, Figment, the lovable dragon with the fun personality, returns to the Journey Into Your Imagination attraction at Epcot. The enhanced attraction is scheduled to reopen in early June.

The free-spirited Figment will join the practical Dr. Nigel Channing to lead guests on a journey that will engage their imagination and their senses. Also back: the playful tune, "One Little Spark," penned by the Sherman Brothers for the original Journey Into Imagination ride-through attraction that opened in 1983. A little magic and imagination at the end of the attraction will allow fans of Figment to experience him like never before.

Nooooooooooo! I hate figment!!!

P.S. This is my 200th post. he he

Pioneer Hall

I like Figment but there was something that was just a little scary about Dreamfinder. I once saw him doing meet and greets in the upstairs area and I stayed away. But I would rather have him than Channing.

Could someone, a lot better informed than me, give me quick history of the Figment ride and it's changes. I thought that I remembered it being wonderful back in the 80s....
....did it get changed to something a little scarier?
Thanks for your info.
I appreciate it much.

Lance

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Doesnt Channing have a part in " Hunny I Shrunk The Audience"?

Yes, that's why he'll be in JIYI too, he's the President or something of the Imagination Institute.

They wanna make the imagination pavillion the Imagination Institute.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom