Journey Into Your Imagination -- Figment is Back!

dizpins14

You know what would be cool though is if they put like Toy Story in 3D and then released it into Imax theaters. There are a buch of sceenes that would look really cool in 3D.

YoHo

Just a quick Question.
When the Ride opened in 1983, it was Called Journey into the Imagination or JII.
When it was redone to the Imagination Institute it Was Journey into YOUR Imagination or JIYI.

Earlier in the thread people were bandying about Journey Into the Imagination With Figment. is that the new title? Or is it Journey into Your Imagination with Figment?

As to Dr. Nigel, I've always been a fan of Eric Idle, so I enjoyed the performance although it wasn't anything exciting.

TURKEY

According to the March 7 cast Eyes & Ears, the ride will be returning in early June (no specific date). It may have a soft opening by late May, but it's unknown at this time.

Luau Cove

I think they are more preocupated than us to open the ride, they need to fill three holes: JIYI ,Horizons and Living Seas, so as people "don't notice" the lack of attractions.

-->LUAU

DisneyFreak721

Just so you know, CAVE is already being used on WDW property. Not in some coming attraction, unless the pods in Mission: Space are a CAVE. But if I remember right, CAVE is the system used on Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for Bucaneer Gold at DisneyQuest. And I remember hearing rumors about it in a new villain ride, but that's a whole other thread right there.

DisneyFreak721

Is The Living Seas closed? I'm going next week and I wanted to go in there since it's been years since I was there last. I would hate to miss it. What's the deal?

HMGhost13

i like chaning. i know everyone will be going off on that but hey i do. i liked dreamfinder as well. chaning is portrayed by famous eric idle that's why i like him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom