Josh D'Amaro comments on rising prices and "additional" or removed services: "An inevitable result of progress"

celluloid

I will be in Sandusky in July. I have been researching because I expect to take the family there. Looking forward to it. Those rides just made me laugh. But I like coasters and my oldest will finally be tall enough to ride a lot of them.

Make sure to take the trian round tirp for all of Boneville, and River Expedition. Too bad Forbidden Frontier was no longer invested in but it was also kind of fun.

Still worth a day or two.

The Carousel Museum and Beradi's Kitchen in the area are must dos for value as well.

montyz81

This company is losing me every step of the way. I’m visiting in July but it will likely be the last. From price increases, to clear political agendas in the parks and the movies, they are clearly catering to very specific people with specific ideals and income brackets. It is no longer the happiest place on earth for all, it is really just for those that buy into Disneys new ideals. I just can’t buy in anymore. Bob, if your listening, enjoy the last bit of money you get from me because it will be my last.

Disstevefan1

This company is losing me every step of the way. I’m visiting in July but it will likely be the last. From price increases, to clear political agendas in the parks and the movies, they are clearly catering to very specific people with specific ideals and income brackets. It is no longer the happiest place on earth for all, it is really just for those that buy into Disneys new ideals. I just can’t buy in anymore. Bob, if your listening, enjoy the last bit of money you get from me because it will be my last.
The theme parks are not losing money, the parks and the cruise ships are the only source of income they can use to flush down the toilet on Disney+ and box office flops.

Disstevefan1

It’s alive this thread is alive!

Folks this thread is nearly a year old.
threadIsAlive.jpg

TrainsOfDisney

I’m visiting in July but it will likely be the last.
I was in Florida (taking a cruise…. A non-Disney vacation… cause…. $$$ and all) but really wanted to stop by Magic Kingdom 1 day to see the steam trains back in operation.

I was there from park opening to park close and had a really lovely day. To me, WDW has lost all desire to be #1 in guest services. It’s not really the CM’s but the way they herd guests like cattle and bark orders at them (this is not the case at Disneyland btw in my experiences.)

But WDW is still a great place to visit and is still enjoyable. You just have to enjoy what it is and realize it’s not what it once was. (Which is a shame….).

And like me…. Learn to enjoy other vacations and get a magic key to Disneyland cause they still get it a bit over there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom