Joe Rohde confirms Yeti being fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Joe Rohde just posted to facebook:

Joe Rohde

13 minutes ago via mobile
UPDATE ON THE YETI: Efforts are being made to bring the Yeti back to life, and restore at least some of its movement for good. In the near future, your Expedition Everest experience may lack the yeti entirely- if/when this happens please post pictures!

Sounds vague enough.... Something tells me this wont be as soon as we hope

Nemo14

I smell something fishy....and it isn't Nemo.

Yes, I showered this morning!!
crown.gif

disneyrcks

The page was created last year and only has 106 likes. An authentic page would be much more popular.

rsoxguy

This doesn't seem like the type of thing that would be announced in such a casual way. A major corporation, a big name within the corporation, an important announcement related to the repair of a significant flaw, and...a Facebook post.

WDWFigment

It doesn't seem like a legit page to me, either, but I wouldn't discount a Facebook page like others here have quite so quickly. Steve Davison has a page (that isn't overly popular) on which he is much more open than I'd expect from someone in his position.

disneyrcks

It doesn't seem like a legit page to me, either, but I wouldn't discount a Facebook page like others here have quite so quickly. Steve Davison has a page (that isn't overly popular) on which he is much more open than I'd expect from someone in his position.

I guess it is possible the real Joe Rohde would only have 106 likes but my feeling is it would be unlikely. Does anyone know if he is on Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom